+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

amanb014

Star Member
Aug 25, 2019
Does anyone have the phone number to call Canada border people for travel inquiries via land from U.S. I checked the CBSA number from google but it always says office closed.
Try again. It took me 8 tries for the phone to start ringing.
‭1 (800) 461-9999‬

Reactions: Craigcaeiro

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Just wanted to know if there is anyone who has sent the web form ready to travel based on repatriation flights as part of Vande Bharat mission. Also have they received any revert from VO office.

Molino de Viente

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kazakhstan
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26/04/2019
Med's Done....
06/06/2019
Passport Req..
31/10/2019
Just wanted to know if there is anyone who has sent the web form ready to travel based on repatriation flights as part of Vande Bharat mission. Also have they received any revert from VO office.
There was a person who sent that form referring to the Vande Bharat mission, but he received an answer that only those COPR holder whose COPR was approved before 18th of March are exempt from the travel ban. But because his new COPR will be issued after the 18th of March he is no longer exempt. I don't remember the user name, but it was on this thread. Other users, please correct me if I am wrong regarding the content of the letter.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Good at least no need for medical again, because in this pandemic its huge risk to do medical again and also waste of time ! It would be better if they just extended/renew the COPR visa via emails, as they gave PR for Inland applicants
Ik.i hope the same.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
London VO is temporarily closed (as per IRCC website). So it will take some time before they start re-opening applications.
But my file was re opened and they always reply to my email

pkhare23

Sep 25, 2019
If your COPR has expired then you can't travel on Vande Bharat flights even though now you are ready to travel since your new COPR date will be after 18th March but if you raised a webform informing IRCC stating unwilling to travel previously but your COPR is still valid then yes you can travel before the validity. You just need to let IRCC know that you are travelling.

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
But my file was re opened and they always reply to my email
Strange.... I have written to them twice on separate occasions, first to let them know that my documents have expired and second that I was ready to travel again. However, I have yet to receive a response from them. I thought that was because the VO is closed due to covid.

May I know when was the last time you had send them an email?

rajivmouli

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
hi

I guess you were the 1st one in this thread to get medical extension on your expired COPR....can you let us know if you have raised webform on able to travel now or is there any change in your CIC profile like from approved to in progress
Yes, CIC profile was updated from approved to "in progress". I have no updates after the medical extension and did not raise any webforms to travel as home country restrictions are still in place.

Reactions: tusa47

akshaykkp

Apr 29, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I have a question whether 2 different web forms would have to be raised for a couple or one would be suffice? In my case, my wife is the primary applicant, so can we just raise a single web form here? How should I proceed?

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Hi

Since there's a travel restriction for people whose applications are approved after March 18th, is it a good idea to raise a webform to ask IRCC when this restriction will be lifted so that landing could be planned accordingly?.

Thanks!

Peaceonly

Jun 9, 2020
Hi

Since there's a travel restriction for people whose applications are approved after March 18th, is it a good idea to raise a webform to ask IRCC when this restriction will be lifted so that landing could be planned accordingly?.

Thanks!
Yes we are also planning to do the same!!