COPR and coronavirus

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Status Changed to Submitted. Possible Error? Worry or follow up to correct?

The status after CoPR expired changed to 'submitted'. Others have mentioned changing to 'In process' or 'received' etc.

Hoping @canuck78 and other members can chime in please! :) Thank you!

Reactions: SHAJIT

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India

The status after CoPR expired changed to 'submitted'. Others have mentioned changing to 'In process' or 'received' etc.

Hey hinavin,
Are you talking about the status that we see in our CIC Account with other details of the applicant?

Reactions: hinavin

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020

Hi, when you sent the webform that you can fly?

Reactions: hinavin

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hey hinavin,
Are you talking about the status that we see in our CIC Account with other details of the applicant?
Hi there,

Thanks for responding!

Yes - on the online CIC application status. This is for my mother's CoPR which expired mid-May. Sent webforms both before and after the expiry of CoPR.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi there,

Thanks for responding!

Yes - on the online CIC application status. This is for my mother's CoPR which expired mid-May. Sent webforms both before and after the expiry of CoPR.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. My wife's COPR expired on June 7 and status updated as "Expired". I also sent the web form before and after expiration.
By the way, what was your visa processing office.
Thnaks

DIJ2

Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone have the phone number to call Canada border people for travel inquiries via land from U.S. I checked the CBSA number from google but it always says office closed.

roshinshabu

Jun 3, 2020
I flew Vistara and bought an economy flexi ticket which allows 25kg per person. Not sure about indigo policy, however I read somewhere people were able to check in a cabin bag along with one 23kg bag. Most people in my flight had only laptop bag in cabin. I am planning to ship rest of my stuff from India later in October..

All the domestic flights are operating from international airport for Mumbai and Delhi. ( Please check before you leave) I just had to exit the domestic gate with my bags and again go inside from gate #8 for international flights in Delhi. (Few mins walk).
I did see international flight transfer board in domestic luggage section and thought there has to be a way to be transferred from inside the airport, but few policeman told me exit the domestic gate and come back so I did that.

No hassles for boarding with COPR( approved before March 18). Flight was mixed of all visa status like PR holders, citizens, work permits and COPRS.
Hi, Did everything go smoothly at Delhi airport? My Air India ticket (Delhi to Toronto) allows 2 Pcs of 23 kgs each and 8 kgs carry bag. So, I purchased an additional checked-in baggage allowance for my domestic flight from Kochi to Del. Do you know if there is any difference/restriction from Delhi on the allowed baggage limit?

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hi,
Thanks for the reply. My wife's COPR expired on June 7 and status updated as "Expired". I also sent the web form before and after expiration.
By the way, what was your visa processing office.
Thnaks
Hi,

My VO i think is Mississauga Canada. Although Mom is in India and her original stamping of CoPR was done at New Delhi.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hi,

My VO i think is Mississauga Canada. Although Mom is in India and her original stamping of CoPR was done at New Delhi.
My husbands cope expired may 12 and sent webform based on vande bharat and they re opened his file on may 26 everything says in process but that submitted means in process are u sure about it ?

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
My husbands cope expired may 12 and sent webform based on vande bharat and they re opened his file on may 26 everything says in process but that submitted means in process are u sure about it ?
And yeah his vo is london uk but stamped was done in Delhi india

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
VO is where the COPR stamping is done, even though the process may have started in another VO !!!
Oh ya something new for me... cuz I always email london uk for extension