Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
Hello, is any transit visa is asked when you take separate flights from India to London and then from London to Toronto? I am planning to do the same but not sure if any transit visa or hassles are there at London airport? Your reply would be most helpful.Thanks
If your connecting flight is between 24hrs you don’t require to exit the airport so that means you can stay inside the connection lounge area of Heathrow without any visa. I’ve been to Heathrow several times and had connections between 5 to 15 hours, the visa was never required.
even in my recent flight that’s is on 18th May my connection was of 17hrs, the immigration department of UK allowed me to wait in the connection Lounge. But as I’m having UK visa so exit the airport and after strolling for five hours I entered the departure section again.
But that is 100percent sure that you don’t require UK visa for connecting flights within 24 hours if you have Indian Passport.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
After the relaxations from the Indian government from today are the VFS services open from today for restamping of the travel document?
Who said vfs is open in India it’s closed

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
So guys finally land at Toronto Pearson.

COPR validity was till 18th May.
Landed immigrant on 18th May.
Delhi London Air India
London Toronto Air Canada

At Pearson immigration two forms were required to fill.
One is regarding Covid-19, like you plans of quarantine which requires address, phone numbers, type of property.

Immigration Officer verbally asked about the number of rooms available at the property where I’m gonna stay, will it have separate kitchen, will it have easy access to the essential stores.

Another form was like United States Customs form having questions like are you carrying weapon, meat, currency more than 10000 CAD, etc. and aN important question:- do you have goods to follow? I answered yes to it as I have made a list of around 100000 CAD jewellery along with valuation and pictures of each ornament.

After simple formality immigration officer signed and stamped my COPR with cute smile on face and laughing on the last day arrival.

Then at the exit I submitted the second form in which I declared goods to follow. Then the concerned officer said to visit CBSA before exit. CBSA counter was right there on the left side of exit gate.
CBSA officer stamped my goods to follow list which include only jewellery. She gave me a bill of 100000 CAD and a copy of my goods to Follow list along with pictures of jewellery.

SIN applications are not available at the airport these days, so I will apply online.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016

Delhi London Air India

One is regarding Covid-19, like you plans of quarantine which requires address, phone numbers, type of property.

Immigration Officer verbally asked about the number of rooms available at the property where I’m gonna stay, will it have separate kitchen, will it have easy access to the essential stores.

Another form was like United States Customs form having questions like are you carrying weapon, meat, currency more than 10000 CAD, etc. and aN important question:- do you have goods to follow? I answered yes to it as I have made a list of around 100000 CAD jewellery along with valuation and pictures of each ornament.

After simple formality immigration officer signed and stamped my COPR with cute smile on face and laughing on the last day arrival.

Then at the exit I submitted the second form in which I declared goods to follow. Then the concerned officer said to visit CBSA before exit. CBSA counter was right there on the left side of exit gate.
CBSA officer stamped my goods to follow list which include only jewellery. She gave me a bill of 100000 CAD and a copy of my goods to Follow list along with pictures of jewellery.

SIN applications are not available at the airport these days, so I will apply online.
Congratulations!! you took the risk and it came back with a reward.

Do you have to sign the CO-PR in front of the officer or you have signed it before....also do you have 2 intial and sign 2 copies or just one.

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
Congratulations!! you took the risk and it came back with a reward.

Do you have to sign the CO-PR in front of the officer or you have signed it before....also do you have 2 intial and sign 2 copies or just one.
Thanks for your wishes.
It is must to sign COPR in front of immigration officer and you need to sign both copies.

acuren

Oct 16, 2014

Delhi London Air India

Congrats!

Where are you going to self-isolate? Renting?
I am planning to land before July, but concerned about the self-isolation part. Do I have to stay in a separate unit? I have relatives there in Canada, my plan was to stay with them during my initial days. Can I just stay in the same unit with them for my 14 days self-isolation?
Thank you.

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
On more thing the Air India staff at London Heathrow have checked my COPr issuance date thrice and they have confirmed from senior staff whether it’s essential. After confirmation they allowed me.

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
Congrats!

I am planning to land before July, but concerned about the self-isolation part. Do I have to stay in a separate unit? I have relatives there in Canada, my plan was to stay with them during my initial days. Can I just stay in the same unit with them for my 14 days self-isolation?
Thank you.
You can stay with them but you need to confirm to the officer verbally that you will have a separate room in your relative’s house.

virkz

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-03-2019
Med's Done....
18-05-2019
Passport Req..
26-10-2019
VISA ISSUED...
01-11-2019
LANDED..........
18-05-2020
Congrats!

Thank you.
I’m staying with my relative in a separate room.

preritkaji

Nov 8, 2017

Delhi London Air India

Congratulations!
Did you come using one of vande bharat flights? Can you share what was the price of flight ?
Do you plan it as a soft landing and return?
Do you have a secured job position ?