+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

danissimon

May 9, 2020
it is written in your copr, take a look.
I,ve checked my COPR doc, but I dont see the date for the medical exam. I did check my account, and in that it does mention the date, medical date passed. Guess that should be the same?! Sorry if im being a bit of a noob here, but where exactly on the COPR doc did you see the date of the medical passed?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I,ve checked my COPR doc, but I dont see the date for the medical exam. I did check my account, and in that it does mention the date, medical date passed. Guess that should be the same?! Sorry if im being a bit of a noob here, but where exactly on the COPR doc did you see the date of the medical passed?
Its not abt date on which u passed the medical.The date on which u took it .One year from that.And u might be having that date in docs u got from hospital.

danissimon

May 9, 2020
Its not abt date on which u passed the medical.The date on which u took it .One year from that.And u might be having that date in docs u got from hospital.
I had a medical exam done in August, 2018. And I got my PR application approved only in October,2019 (which was a year after my medical exam). So do you reckon there is merit on the date that the medical was taken?

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I had a medical exam done in August, 2018. And I got my PR application approved only in October,2019 (which was a year after my medical exam). So do you reckon there is merit on the date that the medical was taken?
Sorry .Your case is different.I don't know.Mine was approved in 10th Month from medical.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
R u kidding me ? Every where is opening up then what’s wrong with indian government? Even Italy is resuming flights
Because India has a much larger population and allowing flights to resume would cause chaos. Thats why even train travel has been restricted as we will be behaving like sheeps, overcrowding all places.

Indian government is trying to control mass movement.

aurelero

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
France
Hey, you can apply SIN online, it's a fairly simple process, won't take you more than 15-20mins. So for PR also you must be giving an address, you can give the same for SIN. Just a suggestion.
Not sure why but I can't seem to change my address online. I landed on Friday 15th, I guess I might have to wait Monday or Tuesday? Otherwise I will give them call.

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
https://www.google.com/search?q=copr&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS896US896&sxsrf=ALeKk0196PxGd-7xGabXvYcvQN10SWYtFQ:1589822827316&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwifwILH973pAhXCB80KHZZkDpwQ_AUoAnoECA0QBA&biw=1536&bih=754&dpr=1.25#imgrc=yrjo94Xf6gBMkM

it is written medical details, valid to...

crtsai09

Apr 23, 2019
London
Hello everyone
I got my CoPR last week and my passport Visa is expiring on August 10th. My dependent’s didn’t get the stamping yet as they are stuck in India. I am in Canada and what are the options to activate my PR, since flagpoling is not possible ? Thanks for your help

Reactions: ELlouise

Tall2003

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Germany
Category........
I’m on my way right now. Waiting at Heathrow for my next flight for Toronto. Immigration guys at Delhi checked my COPR thoroughly to make sure it’s valid. In my case my COPR is expiring today and that is 18th May. So there is no one year Visa rule in this case as you are not going there on work permit, you are travelling as COPR and Delhi Immigration Department is very much aware about COPR.
Dear have you informed İRCC about that you can not travel? İf yes after that have raised second webform about that you can travel? How long it got IRCC respond to webform about travel aviability?

Ships123

Mar 18, 2019
Airline staff can also provide you these forms.
Hello, is any transit visa is asked when you take separate flights from India to London and then from London to Toronto? I am planning to do the same but not sure if any transit visa or hassles are there at London airport? Your reply would be most helpful.Thanks

PriyaSi

Dec 18, 2019
Are you planning to quarantine for 14 days and return back to USA? Is there a way to avoid quarantine ?
Nope, I moved here permanently with no intent of going back in near future. I am self isolating with my family at a friend's place. The immigration folks gave me strict mandates for self isolation. But there are people on this forum who have entered and turned around from the border itself without quarantining.

Reactions: HelloCanada910

I Am A Shatriya

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Are the immigration officers allowing people to complete their landing whose applications were approved after March 18th?.

I am currently in US and my application got approved on April 29th. My copr expires on October 9th.

Thanks!

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Are the immigration officers allowing people to complete their landing whose applications were approved after March 18th?.

I am currently in US and my application got approved on April 29th. My copr expires on October 9th.

Thanks!
Congratulations on getting your approval! My AOR is 20-Nov-2019 US applicant and all stages passed but still awaiting PPR, May I know when did you receive your PPR email?