+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
You don't know that. For all I know you know close to nothing about me and my circumstances.

Look, I'm not asking for judgments or guesses. I'm asking for facts and insights. If you don't know, then don't answer. But right now, it's not helping me, and you're wasting your time (and mine).
If you don't want to accept answers then why are you asking.Everyone will reply based on their knowledge and ideas.Actually u r wasting everyones time here.Either u explain ur problem or better find solution ur self if u cant respect other's opinion.

Reactions: Quorn and tusa47

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi Guys, Is anybody planning to travel through the special flights from India?? They might start repatriation flights from Canada in Phase 2 i.e from 16th or 17th May
Yea, I would travel through it but I have not heard anything from them for COPR holders. My COPR is expiring on June 7. Let me know if you hear anything.
Thanks

Reactions: d.c.sharma

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
You don't know that. For all I know you know close to nothing about me and my circumstances.

Look, I'm not asking for judgments or guesses. I'm asking for facts and insights. If you don't know, then don't answer. But right now, it's not helping me, and you're wasting your time (and mine).
Maybe ask IRCC as they will be the only people who can answer your question as seems everyone here can only make things up or speculate .

I do not recall speculating about your circumstances or wanting to know other than quoting the expectation as stated on the IRCC site that if someone can travel then they should do so. Even if someone else succeeds in getting an extension it means nothing given everyone’s circumstances are different as you also imply so facts and insights are of limited value.

Feel free to ask IRCC for an extension through the web form process.

Maybe try another forum If nobody here can help or express a take it or leave it opinion which seems for you they cannot.

Good luck as I have better things to do with my time as well

Last edited:

Higgle

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Thanks! Safe so far, fingers crossed :)
I could not it was very late, I think you can apply after quarantine/isolation period.
Hi rye catcher , I hope you don't mind me asking but were you able to get a phone SIM at the airport ? And how was the cab situation traveling from the airport to your place?

mac88

Nov 2, 2014
Yea, I would travel through it but I have not heard anything from them for COPR holders. My COPR is expiring on June 7. Let me know if you hear anything.
Thanks
Just a friendly question,
Even if repatriation flight starts from India to Canada, how can we reach to airport i.e Mumbai or Delhi which are in red zone
I mean is there any permission we have to ask or what?
My wife has got Copr and she might come through repatriation flight, That's why asking.

ryeCatcher

Apr 21, 2019
Hi rye catcher , I hope you don't mind me asking but were you able to get a phone SIM at the airport ? And how was the cab situation traveling from the airport to your place?
Used Uber from the aiport, there were plenty available as well as airport taxis.
It was quite late so I did nothing besides landing at the airport. I added an international plan to my phone connection online, hope that helps :)

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
Hi there, my question is from those who received their PPR and applied for COPR along with visa through vfs global. One of the requested document is the consent form( vfs global consent form ), but on the last page of the form there is a question related to biometrics that we already did. I do not know what exactly that part mean& how to fill in that section. Is there any one who can clarify that for me. Any suggestion from those who already filled in this form and received their COPR is highly appreciated.
VAC office will provide you that form which you need to sign in front of them.

Parwinder singh batth

Dec 17, 2018
Hi everyone, i have just submitted my pcc for India from Canada, i made mistake did not add my father and mother last name as per my passport. But my name is correct as per my passport. Would it cause any issue.
Please anyone help

d.c.sharma

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Just a friendly question,
Even if repatriation flight starts from India to Canada, how can we reach to airport i.e Mumbai or Delhi which are in red zone
I mean is there any permission we have to ask or what?
My wife has got Copr and she might come through repatriation flight, That's why asking.
You are allowed to ride a car with 2+1 people even in Red zone.
Checkout this tweet by Ministry of Home Affairs:

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone, i have just submitted my pcc for India from Canada, i made mistake did not add my father and mother last name as per my passport. But my name is correct as per my passport. Would it cause any issue.
Please anyone help
Hi Parwinder,

I think your question might be better answered on the Express Entry thread. This thread is focused towards people unable to land in Canada due to Covid-19.

I hope you find the answer there :)