+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Apr 8, 2020
S1 doesn't means the M1, but most of the M1 & M3 will have the S1. and most M2 will go as the S2 in the COPR letter which means the one had TB in before need to take more care.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I landed in January. Yes they have asked canadian expereince , I had given more than 25 Interviews over the period of 3 months in different provinces
So how did you overcome the Canadian experience hurdle? This seems like a huge problem for all new immigrants. How the hell are we suppose to show Canadian experience if we just landed in Canada :(

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Yeah , I pushed on the fact that the Food safety standards are similar all overthe world. However they had the canadian Food inspection agency which handles all these, so I compared the internation standards with the Local Canadian standards and used it as an advantage .

Yeah its really difficult to get through that barrier but its not impossible.

Amir1523

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Hi there, my question is from those who received their PPR and applied for COPR along with visa through vfs global. One of the requested document is the consent form( vfs global consent form ), but on the last page of the form there is a question related to biometrics that we already did. I do not know what exactly that part mean& how to fill in that section. Is there any one who can clarify that for me. Any suggestion from those who already filled in this form and received their COPR is highly appreciated.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi there, my question is from those who received their PPR and applied for COPR along with visa through vfs global. One of the requested document is the consent form( vfs global consent form ), but on the last page of the form there is a question related to biometrics that we already did. I do not know what exactly that part mean& how to fill in that section. Is there any one who can clarify that for me. Any suggestion from those who already filled in this form and received their COPR is highly appreciated.
U fill the details on page 2.As far as I remember I did not fill the last page.But u can take it along with u and ask them .They will tell u if it is required or not.Remember to take seperate consent forms of all applicants of ur family duely signed .Take 2 copies of each.

Xtensio

May 8, 2019
Hi,
I have an upcoming flight from the US with transit trough Toronto Airport next weekend.
I will travel from the USA via Canada (Toronto) back to the USA.

Does anyone know if I can use my 5h layover for a soft landing?

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hi all,

1. Anybody knows what the chances are for a successful CoPR extension request if said request is made three months prior to expiry?

2. Can anyone share a good wording as to how to phrase the request for extension?

Thanks!!

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

1. Anybody knows what the chances are for a successful CoPR extension request if said request is made three months prior to expiry?

2. Can anyone share a good wording as to how to phrase the request for extension?

Thanks!!
Sounds like this is not Covid-19 related.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi all,

Thanks!!
why would you be granted an extension 3 months out when travel should be possible in next 3 months. Extensions are likely only granted for COPRs expired since the COVID emergency was declared or those expiring within the current order validity through June 30 th.

By all means nothing to stop you trying your luck with a web form but you would need a good reason think to not travel should travel be available In next 3 months

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
travel should be possible in next 3 months
You don't know that. For all I know you know close to nothing about me and my circumstances.

Look, I'm not asking for judgments or guesses. I'm asking for facts and insights. If you don't know, then don't answer. But right now, it's not helping me, and you're wasting your time (and mine).

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
why would you be granted an extension 3 months out when travel should be possible in next 3 months. Extensions are likely only granted for COPRs expired since the COVID emergency was declared or those expiring within the current order validity through June 30 th.

By all means nothing to stop you trying your luck with a web form but you would need a good reason think to not travel should travel be available In next 3 months
You can see how testy he’s getting. Leave that dude alone.