+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
My application was opened and it says in progress. Not sure when they opened, randomly checked yesterday.
U had filed urself or thru any agent?Was ur email id linked with ur application?
The ircc agent told that my consultant's email id is linked with my application and if I want to receive the emails directly I will have to fill another web form for changing the email id.She has mailed me link too.What should I do?I think I should change the email id. Any suggestions pls?

prusa

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
I called ircc .The agent checked my profile she says that it has been tagged with inability to land before copr expiry.And an officer will review it to decide how they are going to issue new copr.
I don't know why my consultant is not able to see any change.So its relief now.
What phone number did you call?

Reactions: Jojorabbit
Dec 14, 2019
I called Air Canada now and they said they are only allowing citizens and PR to board. They don't know anything about the exemptions. Anyone had this experience with them?

Reactions: aurelero

smithplato

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hi how many webforms you have raised..before reopening your file did you get any response from IRCC for the webform that you have raised...
Hello

21 March ( one to New Delhi and one to the general IRCC

20 April ( one to New Delhi and one to general IRCC )
Generic reply from New Delhi , no reply from the general irrcc webform direct update on profile )

Last edited:

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
I am in the same boat. Have you landed yet? If you did, can you tell me how it was at the border? For example what questions did they ask you? My CoPR expires July 9th
No, I have until Sept. 9th. I am in NJ (one of the hardest hit states) and it is just not possible at the moment to go through a move. I will contact them shortly and hope for an extension.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
Hello

21 May ( one to New Delhi and one to the general IRCC

20 April ( one to New Delhi and one to general IRCC )
Generic reply from New Delhi , no reply from the general irrcc webform direct update on profile )
It is 21 March or May ?
Your Application is processed at New Delhi ?

sanketdalal

Apr 20, 2020
U had filed urself or thru any agent?Was ur email id linked with ur application?
The ircc agent told that my consultant's email id is linked with my application and if I want to receive the emails directly I will have to fill another web form for changing the email id.She has mailed me link too.What should I do?I think I should change the email id. Any suggestions pls?
Cant we change the email ID by login to the GC Key account? I think we can update the email ID in the "account profile" section.

Last edited:

kangk

Mar 19, 2020
I called ircc .The agent checked my profile she says that it has been tagged with inability to land before copr expiry.And an officer will review it to decide how they are going to issue new copr.
I don't know why my consultant is not able to see any change.So its relief now.
Isn’t the call centre closed? Did you call today? Thank you.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Anyone had any luck with either SIN number or PR card for those who have landed recently?
I still have received/heard nothing since landing on the 26th of March.

I have a job lined up but need a SIN number which is incredibly frustrating.

aurelero

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
France
I called Air Canada now and they said they are only allowing citizens and PR to board. They don't know anything about the exemptions. Anyone had this experience with them?
I asked them using their online form and they replied (sorry it's in french):

"Bonjour M. XXXXXXX,

Je vous remercie de votre courriel.
Suite aux récents développements dus au Covid-19, nous recommandons à nos passagers de consulter notre site internet à la page suivante pour tout renseignement sur les modalités d'achat, de changement de billet, d'annulation, et les dernières informations concernant les restrictions de voyage:
https://www.aircanada.com/fr/fr/aco/home/book/travel-news-and-updates/2020/covid-19.html
Air Canada suit les instructions et directives des services de Sécurité du Gouvernement du Canada. Nous vous recommandons de contacter les services consulaires de l'Ambassade du Canada en France concernant tout voyage futur au Canada.
Avant votre voyage, nous vous recommandons de vous munir de toute pièce justificative et document de voyage valide.
Nous vous remercions de nous avoir contacté et veuillez recevoir, Monsieur, nos meilleures salutations.
Cordialement,
Eric Durand
Coordinateur, Relations Clientèle"

Reactions: smithplato