Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello,

I am also in Riyadh, KSA. Would please share your contact details mobile/whatsapp so we can directly communicate. Thanks Fahad

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
Hello ,
I got a mail that your profile has been updated on my registered e mail Id. When I logged into my IRCC account to check my application , it was showing in progress. My country of origin is India .
I sent webform on 20 April and the profile was updated on 22 . So effectively two days.
As for logging into your account, you will require details of your IRCC account , there is something called as GC key and a series of security questions . You may take those details from your consultant, I suppose.
Hello,

Please share your experience with what updates you received from IRCC upon reopening. Thanks

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Did you reach out to CIC and ask if you will get an extension if you are able to enter Canada? Of course CBSA will recommend that people not travel. The issue is that others are landing from the US so it becomes very hard for you to ask for an extension because you were not able to enter Canada. Recommending that people not travel if possible is not the same as not being able to enter Canada. If you asked CBSA if they could guarantee that you will get an extension of your COPR because you were unable to enter from the US they will likely say no. CBSA are two separate agencies and one does not speak for the other. One may say don’t enter and the other may say yes you should enter.
Exactly.

CBSA are not worrying about how long your documents are valid for or whether IRCC will extend your documents.

Their only concern is the border, and of course you not travelling makes it one less border entrant to process at a delicate time.

It doesn't mean they will not process your landing.

Gayathri Neelakandan

Apr 6, 2020
Hello ,
I got a mail that your profile has been updated on my registered e mail Id. When I logged into my IRCC account to check my application , it was showing in progress. My country of origin is India .
I sent webform on 20 April and the profile was updated on 22 . So effectively two days.
As for logging into your account, you will require details of your IRCC account , there is something called as GC key and a series of security questions . You may take those details from your consultant, I suppose.
Hi how many webforms you have raised..before reopening your file did you get any response from IRCC for the webform that you have raised...

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
I called ircc .The agent checked my profile she says that it has been tagged with inability to land before copr expiry.And an officer will review it to decide how they are going to issue new copr.
I don't know why my consultant is not able to see any change.So its relief now.

AKS...

Apr 17, 2020
Hello ,
Thanks for the information