+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello ,
I got a mail that your profile has been updated on my registered e mail Id. When I logged into my IRCC account to check my application , it was showing in progress. My country of origin is India .
I sent webform on 20 April and the profile was updated on 22 . So effectively two days.
As for logging into your account, you will require details of your IRCC account , there is something called as GC key and a series of security questions . You may take those details from your consultant, I suppose.
Hi
Did you raise the webform after the expiry of your COPR or before that? My COPR expires on 1May and I've already sent a webform informing them about our inability to travel due to the lockdown. Hope I don't have to send another one after 1May.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
I was not worried till I came to know abt someone whose copr expired on 20th April and his file was reopend on 22nd.Mine was expired 25th March.Mine and Rajiv's expiry date was same.Are they not reopening the files in chronological order!!
Correction CoPR was expired on 18th April. You should keep in touch with your consultant or give a call IRCC about your application status. Please update here once you know the actual status of your application. Otherwise, it will just create confusion. Not sure how the emails are processed at IRCC (First In First Out or Last In First Out)

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hello ,
I got a mail that your profile has been updated on my registered e mail Id. When I logged into my IRCC account to check my application , it was showing in progress. My country of origin is India .
I sent webform on 20 April and the profile was updated on 22 . So effectively two days.
As for logging into your account, you will require details of your IRCC account , there is something called as GC key and a series of security questions . You may take those details from your consultant, I suppose.
Ok. Thanks a lot.Good luck.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Correction CoPR was expired on 18th April. You should keep in touch with your consultant or give a call IRCC about your application status. Please update here once you know the actual status of your application. Otherwise, it will just create confusion. Not sure how the emails are processed at IRCC (First In First Out or Last In First Out)
There is no reason to keep contacting just be patient. If you are able to reach someone on the phone they won’t be able to give you an extension.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
Did you raise the webform after the expiry of your COPR or before that? My COPR expires on 1May and I've already sent a webform informing them about our inability to travel due to the lockdown. Hope I don't have to send another one after 1May.
As long as you requested an extension and attached proof of your cancelled flight just be patient. This is a fluid situation, borders have not reopened and CIC has received thousands of webforms.

Reactions: smithplato

smithplato

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Hello , I did raise a webform prior to expiry of my Copr on 21 May but I got a generic response for the same , something on the lines of “we are verifying your information. “
Then I raised two webforms one day after the expiry of my Copr .
My Copr expired on 18 April .

Hi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello , I did raise a webform prior to expiry of my Copr on 21 May but I got a generic response for the same , something on the lines of “we are verifying your information. “
Then I raised two webforms one day after the expiry of my Copr .
My Copr expired on 18 April .
The reply you got also asked you not to send multiple emails and wait until you are contacted.