Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
The message is clear, if you can travel ahead , if not raise CSE.

Monday or Tuesday, more information should open up the gates.

Extending PRvisa is a huge task because at least the passport must be re-stamped.

Immediate assess to Provincial health care is already opened up in Ontario, so immediate assess to health care in case of COVID-19 would be possible.

the only risk free place is nowhere.
Immediate assess to Provincial health care is already opened up in Ontario, so immediate assess to health care in case of COVID-19 would be possible.:

That was my biggest worry right now. Do you have a link confirming above info ?

niko80

Apr 21, 2014
Hi Guys, quick couple of questions:

1) My medical was done in Oct 2018, submitted all docs in Dec 2018, Got COPR after 1 year in Nov 2019. Deadline to visit Canada is August 2020. My visa in U.S is expiring soon, and I am planning to go to Canada in May. I read at many places that the medical is only valid for 1 year, so when I go in May, can I just go with my passport, COPR and proof of funds, or do I have to re-do the medical and PCC since in May it will be 1.5 years from my medical?

2) The COPR landing can only be via flight right? And not by road. I might come back to U.S for 2 months after soft landing. Because of the Corona situation, are the officers at the Canada airport still sending PR cards at Canada address? If yes, I heard it takes 2-3 months for that. If I want to come back to Canada before I get a PR card, how long does the process of PR Transit document take if I want to get the PRTD from U.S?

Thank you!
- just follow expiry date on your corp and visa
- for now getting first card takes 13 days

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
no i just went to the small stores. people are moving around albeit keeping some distance between themselves and the rest. seems normal to me.
You can go to a small grocery store, yes. But not a giant store. You cannot keep social distancing like that. It's impossible. People that are going to stores every day and I include those in Newfoundland, are just putting everyone else at risk.

Reactions: aurelero

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
I have a question if someone can answer with official source:

Do newcomers get instant healthcare access for covid-19 related cases once we land in Canada? There may or may not be an insurance available covering covid-19 cases.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
As per latest update, they are encouraging to WFH for another one week and maybe more. Social distancing will still be in place for months. So if people obey the govt. directions then its all good else they will go super strict. It's not a joke.

Reactions: CountessO

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Working from home will be for months not weeks
I don't think so, it depends how situation goes. WFH can't be feasible for jobs where physical presence is required in order to push a button. if button is not pushed then it may cause some business losses which hampers economy. Social distancing means no Bluefest, no Glow Fair, no Canada day on July 1st, No laser show at Parliament hill Ottawa and so on

Ali99947

Feb 24, 2019
The message is clear, if you can travel ahead , if not raise CSE.

Monday or Tuesday, more information should open up the gates.

Extending PRvisa is a huge task because at least the passport must be re-stamped.

Immediate assess to Provincial health care is already opened up in Ontario, so immediate assess to health care in case of COVID-19 would be possible.

the only risk free place is nowhere.
What's the official source for immediate access to Provincial health care in Ontario?

Last edited:

zaidbobat

Mar 8, 2019
Canadian Citizen.. COPR with Canadian and PR Family member no ban
I am a permanent resident too. Which flight did your wife took and from where. your answer will be very helpful to me. I am waiting for my wife eagerly. Which documents do we need?

Thanks