+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

tagarzain555

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
We should inform cic by web form and through Twitter that travelling right now would be endangering ourselves and vulnerable groups like small kids.also international travel scene is totally unpredictable and the whole world is troubled ..we would not be flattening the curve....guys request you to tweet to them and raise webform...new immigrant need support rather than falling sick or self isolation
For gods sake. We all have been striving hard and raising webforms just to get a way out for COPR holders. Whose PRV visa is about to expire. And now you are talking buII-sheet. Common man!!

DaChui

Mar 21, 2020
Guys, What about soft landing (Flag pole)? It said "but who had not yet travelled to Canada". Does that mean only people flying/driving in but wasnt in Canada? That's just unfair for the inland applicants my opinion

SWB

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
For gods sake. We all have been striving hard and raising webforms just to get a way out for COPR holders. Whose PRV visa is about to expire. And now you are talking buII-sheet. Common man!!
I wrote that it is only for some people and not general. I understand the problem but pls understand how everyone is scared right now

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
If you don't want to travel that's fine. But don't ruin it for the rest of the people who are benefiting from the exemption. After last three days of panic and anxiety, they have finally put us all at ease by reassuring us that CoPR holders will be added to the exemption list.

Don't ruin it!
GUYS DO NOT RUIN THIS EXEMPTJON THEY JUST PROVIDED US....MY VISA WILL EXPIRE SOON AND MANY PEOPLE ARE ON THE SAME SITUATION AS ME...IF YOU CSNT TRAVEL THEN SEND A WEBFORM AND SAY IT...BUT DO NOT SAY TO CHANGE THE EXEMPTION ....MANY PEOPLE ARE BENEFETING FROM THIS EXEMPTION..

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Start next week...they will provide more details on how we will proceed...I'm.sire there is a flexibility for people who can't travel or people who are living in areas where outbound flight are restricted and so on...

Reactions: Ramj

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I believe now with such exemption...it will be case by case situation...if anyone is afraid to travel in such time...then raise a webform..and people who can travel then they do...but please wear masks and wash hands during the trip. And take care .

Reactions: Ksirikon

Vandy25

Mar 20, 2020
what do you think about coming back to US?
My US visa is expiring soon, so I have no plans of returning to the US once I leave. But if one has a valid visa or green card, you should easily be able to travel back I think. (unless the US restrictions on flights from Canada get tighter in the future). At the moment Air canada has reduced no. of flights from US and has already stopped direct flights from several US cities to Toronto.

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
If your CoPR will expire in several months then no need to raise a webform...wait and see guys. But people like me who will have their visa expiring soon then we can travel now OR raise a webform asking for exemption by giving reasons why....its very simple guys.

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Now once we arrive to Canada...it will be case by case choice. Some.go to friends or families. Some to hotel. Some already reserved an apartment. Some AirBNB....its an individual decision! But please have a plan...good plan. As most of things are working with minimum service now.