+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hello friends,
I have one question. As I am single applicant although I married and have one kid, and got my visa expired due to travel ban. Today I got remedical request for mine only. As my spouse and child do not accompany me, should they have to do upfront medical?

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hello friends,
I have one question. As I am single applicant although I married and have one kid, and got my visa expired due to travel ban. Today I got remedical request for mine only. As my spouse and child do not accompany me, should they have to do upfront medical?
Finally you got the remedical request. God bless. Why are you considering upfront medicals for your wife and child?

Reactions: VVV62

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Finally you got the remedical request. God bless. Why are you considering upfront medicals for your wife and child?
As they are non accompanying. So, IRCC has not sent IME form for them. And also IRCC suggest that although spouse or dependent child is non accompanying, they also have to do medical exam. That's why, I am asking about this.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hello friends,

Hi Jack,

Usually they send to all, because all of them are supposed to get the medical Exam.
Better write to IRCC to mention it

All the best

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Help me out in this..
Although I am married and have a kid, I applied as a single applicant. I got copr and visa in Dec, 2020 and were expired in April, 2021 due to travel ban. I got ultimatum email in Sept, 2021 and file was gone into reprocess again in Oct, 2021. After waiting for re-medical request, I sent a webform and an email to Ircc, but in reply I got nothing. They just mentioned about the High volume of requests. Then I got suggestions from this group that I should send request mail to that email address from which I got ultimatum email. I did the same and after 4 days I got remedical request for mine only. I've booked appointment for IME on 12 April, Tomorrow. Now I am worried that what should I do for my dependents (spouce and child), as they are non accompanying and I didn't get remedical request for them. Should I go for upfront medical for them or have to wait for the instructions from IRCC?
please tell me what I should do?

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Help me out in this..
Although I am married and have a kid, I applied as a single applicant. I got copr and visa in Dec, 2020 and were expired in April, 2021 due to travel ban. I got ultimatum email in Sept, 2021 and file was gone into reprocess again in Oct, 2021. After waiting for re-medical request, I sent a webform and an email to Ircc, but in reply I got nothing. They just mentioned about the High volume of requests. Then I got suggestions from this group that I should send request mail to that email address from which I got ultimatum email. I did the same and after 4 days I got remedical request for mine only. I've booked appointment for IME on 12 April, Tomorrow. Now I am worried that what should I do for my dependents (spouce and child), as they are non accompanying and I didn't get remedical request for them. Should I go for upfront medical for them or have to wait for the instructions from IRCC?
please tell me what I should do?
Hmm I didn’t think that non-accompanying family members need to do medical examinations.. what use would canada want that for? O.O sorry I wish I could advise.

@Jack@

Star Member
Jan 7, 2021
Hello friends,

I received PPR and do process for passport submition for stamping. I have one question that should I have to give back the expired COPR to IRCC along with the courier?

Reactions: Titanium

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello friends,

I received PPR and do process for passport submition for stamping. I have one question that should I have to give back the expired COPR to IRCC along with the courier?
I wasn’t asked to give back the old copr so I didn’t and never had any issue getting the new copr.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hello friends,

No need. I sent without and I got my COPR.

BR

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Greetings Friends

For those who did your soft landing or complete relocation, what did you select as your purpose of visit in the Arrivcan app?

Did you select ‘Others’?

Reactions: Tahhi

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hello friends,

Finally, congratulations.
I did not send the expired CoPR.