+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019

Cesscita

Mar 19, 2020
Bruh, how to travel when there is no flight? So how to be thankful?
Lol, as i’ve said you are not being Forced to go to Canada Immediately, even i won’t even bother to fly immediately. So why bother yourself? You’re acting like an ungrateful man. Lol. Even here, we don’t have International flights, so I won’t take the risk. Stop acting that way and be thankful that anytime soon you’ll be allowed to enter canada when there’s a flight available!

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Unfortunately, Canadian governement cannot do anything to make government of your (and others) country to let you go. But they have done everything they could do for us from their side:
1. They opened their borders for COPR holders. Please, travel if you can and if you want.
2. They gave us an oppotunity to extend our COPRs if we cannot travel.

What else should be done to stop people complaining?

Cesscita

Mar 19, 2020
Unfortunately, Canadian governement cannot do anything to make government of your (and others) country to let you go. But they have done everything they could do for us from their side:
1. They opened their borders for COPR holders. Please, travel if you can and if you want.
2. They gave us an oppotunity to extend our COPRs if we cannot travel.

What else should be done to stop people complaining?
You’re correct sir! People, never stop complaining and acting like someone who’s ungrateful to the Canadian Government’s Effort!

CountessO

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
There are no outbound/inbound flights from UAE at the moment.. All flights are grounded. Not a total lockdown but almost. There is no way to fly to Canada at the moment for me. Even once the travel ban is lifted, not sure how many airlines would be operating. Travelling via Europe is impossible. Direct flights are the only option. Hoping and praying things start to get better by April.
I am positive and also hopeful it will get better by April.

ASTSW

Mar 26, 2020
So, my family and I are not restricted to travel anymore, but we don't want to, because of the disease risk (someone posted here they got the virus in the plane last week...) and also because we can't really meet the 14 days isolation rule as we don't have a home there...
We were planning a soft-landing before April 16 (CoPR expiration date). Do you think IRCC will extend our CoPR in this case?

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Lol, as i’ve said you are not being Forced to go to Canada Immediately, even i won’t even bother to fly immediately. So why bother yourself? You’re acting like an ungrateful man. Lol. Even here, we don’t have International flights, so I won’t take the risk. Stop acting that way and be thankful that anytime soon you’ll be allowed to enter canada when there’s a flight available!
Chill man chill!

I am aware of the circumstances hence, I raised the question.

Reactions: Cesscita

Cesscita

Mar 19, 2020
“How to be thankful” isn’t a question from that message but rather a statement from a complaining man who doesn’t even appreciate the effort of the Canadian Government, watch yourself, Canada is watching. They owned this forum. :)

again, you are not being Forced to Travel to Canada Immediately, if you think It’s Safe now to Travel then go, If there’s International Flight available then Go. But if you think it’s not safe, and no flight available then you should wait until everything about coronavirus has been resolved!

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
“How to be thankful” isn’t a question from that message but rather a statement from a complaining man who doesn’t even appreciate the effort of the Canadian Government, watch yourself, Canada is watching. They owned this forum. :)

again, you are not being Forced to Travel to Canada Immediately, if you think It’s Safe now to Travel then go, If there’s International Flight available then Go. But if you think it’s not safe, and no flight available then you should wait until everything about coronavirus has been resolved!
I don't know how much longer you are going to drag this, but whatever.

We all appreciate the efforts that the Canadian Govt. has been putting to ease out the situation. Rather than criticizing others, lets all pray that this virus comes to an end soon.

Cesscita

Mar 19, 2020
I don't know how much longer you are going to drag this, but whatever.

We all appreciate the efforts that the Canadian Govt. has been putting to ease out the situation. Rather than criticizing others, lets all pray that this virus comes to an end soon.
Bro, I am not criticizing you, I am telling you to act according to what the Canadian Government did to you. Be thankful, as you say, Just pray that everything will be alright sooner or later :)

Those words I mentioned above came from you, so might as well think if what’s wrong with what you have said lol. Take care! We will see canada soon! I am considering to fly by April 15 or April 30. Hope everything will be alright soon.

w_P

Star Member
Mar 20, 2020
Bro, I am not criticizing you, I am telling you to act according to what the Canadian Government did to you. Be thankful, as you say, Just pray that everything will be alright sooner or later :)

Those words I mentioned above came from you, so might as well think if what’s wrong with what you have said lol. Take care! We will see canada soon! I am considering to fly by April 15 or April 30. Hope everything will be alright soon.
Seems like a reasonable time to fly. Lets hope for the best :).