Hyderabad - India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
04-07-2022
I think I'm the unluckiest guy on this planet. Have received nothing from IRCC till now sending webforms since June 20. PRV expired 15 may 2020.
Same boat and more , over 3 years waiting - check my signature for timeline :cool:

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hi..I have been following very valuable information in this forum and Looking for a response to my query.

COPR issued - 5th November 2020
COPR expiry - 20th January 2021
Web form raised before 23rd December requesting extension and received general response to raise web form when ready to travel.

As per the new process should i only wait for IRCC to comeback to me and not raise any web form even if I'm ready to travel
Hi..May I ask whats the counterfoil expiry date in your GCKey account?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
We are currently employed in the gulf region and our home country is under lockdown and not accepting citizens as well. As i need to travel to my home country to get access to my funds (proof of funds was shown from my home country during the application process) prior to travelling to Canada. I provided a detail explanation letter stating the reason i cannot travel to Canada before 20th Jan even if borders are open.

The response stated that my application will not be refused and contact ircc when I'm ready to travel.
Hi, i believe the reason also is the canada travel restrictions, correct? because our COPR is issued after March 18...same boat

Fasiuddin

Jun 8, 2018
Yes I need to travel before March 21, but just if someone is unable to travel till the AL expiration then the application will remain open and then again the new copr and prv will be issued
I guess after CIO mail you received only re-med request, did IRCC asked any other documents before issuing AL??

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
My CoPR expired in May. Raised several web forms and no responses other than the generic 'application is still in process' replies. My spouse had landed in March and is already a PR. Does anyone know if I can apply for a Visitor Visa?
You can check your eligibility online for getting a Visitor visa but there is a high chance that your visa will be refused. When one partner is PR IRCC refuses any kind of temporary visa.

Rajdeep kaur 92

Dec 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
I did my re-med with NDVO office , but no response yet , check my signature for more details
I got only acknowledgement of webform on 30-12-2020. After submitting medical through webform. Are u have any idea about how much time take another step or I hope for copr extension now ?

aik8*

Jul 9, 2020
Hi Guys,
I received AL a week ago and will be traveling soon. Wanted to thank all of you for sharing the information which helped me out in the process especially @whyCorona @crackMBA and other members as well. For those, who are waiting to board the plane, be patient you will be in Canada soon InşaAllah.

FYI, my COPR was approved b4 18th March. I raised the first web form in Nov and then another after 8 days. Then I raised a third in early December. Got an email asking for info such as plan, proof of funds, etc, and in a week or two got the AL.

Thank you all again and stay strong we will all make it to Canada.

aik8*

Jul 9, 2020
Can any1 please explain regarding the PCR test, it states that it has to be done/valid for 72 hours before travel. I want to ask should it be 72 hours from the flight that will take off for Canada or the first flight for the travel itinerary. I'm flying from Muscat to Doha and then Doha to Montreal and then Calgary.
Thanks

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Can any1 please explain regarding the PCR test, it states that it has to be done/valid for 72 hours before travel. I want to ask should it be 72 hours from the flight that will take off for Canada or the first flight for the travel itinerary. I'm flying from Muscat to Doha and then Doha to Montreal and then Calgary.
Thanks
From the time you board your first flight to Canada from Muscat. Your CoVID Negative PCR report will be checked by the airline staff. Lets us know your experience related to it once you touchdown Canada. Good luck.

aik8*

Jul 9, 2020
From the time you board your first flight to Canada from Muscat. Your CoVID Negative PCR report will be checked by the airline staff. Lets us know your experience related to it once you touchdown Canada. Good luck.
Thanks. will do the updates for sure.
I reckon the immigration will be done in Montreal, right?. If that is the case, can I give my Calgary address or a friend's address who is Vancouver for the PR card or any other documents? Also, are there any other specific documents i need to take with me other than the expired copr and the AL email?.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi Guys,
I received AL a week ago and will be traveling soon. Wanted to thank all of you for sharing the information which helped me out in the process especially @whyCorona @crackMBA and other members as well. For those, who are waiting to board the plane, be patient you will be in Canada soon InşaAllah.

FYI, my COPR was approved b4 18th March. I raised the first web form in Nov and then another after 8 days. Then I raised a third in early December. Got an email asking for info such as plan, proof of funds, etc, and in a week or two got the AL.

Thank you all again and stay strong we will all make it to Canada.
My please @aik8*. I am always for help. I also expect same from you. Please be available on this forum a bit so that you can help out others stuck in this situation.
Hope you have safe travels.
Please share your travel experience from airline onboarding to reaching quarantine place.

All the best

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Thanks. will do the updates for sure.
I reckon the immigration will be done in Montreal, right?. If that is the case, can I give my Calgary address or a friend's address who is Vancouver for the PR card or any other documents? Also, are there any other specific documents i need to take with me other than the expired copr and the AL email?.
yes, at Montreal. Give a permanent address for PR Card. Calgary address is much better because your final destination is Calgary but if that is not your permanent address you can give Vancouver.
Are you under Provincial Nominee category?

Last edited:
Reactions: hypervariate123