Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
And what makes you so happy about it? "Indians forget abt travelling to Canada anytime soon"??? I mean Seriously!!!
LOL ... This is actually funny. It's like the whole universe is conspiring against us.

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
By the way... Essential services will stay working and international flights (whatever is still operational) will still be flying out from 29th 30th march unless they extend the 22nd-28th march ban on international flights

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
In fact if they delay the announcement any longer, it might just be redundant because most COPR holders will not be able to travel from their home countries anyway due to travel bans implemented there.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
By the way... Essential services will stay working and international flights (whatever is still operational) will still be flying out from 29th 30th march unless they extend the 22nd-28th march ban on international flights
Bro you forget one part. Modi said "sadakon pe mat aana". Don't come on roads and stay inside. He also displayed a poster with same message. This is serious matter. I am following this thread when it was 2 pages old and now it has reached 84 pages and situation is changing on daily basis. International flights ban might be extended. The way these bans are extended in similar way the CoPRs of impacted persons will also be extended.

Lets hope things get better in 21 days. I am in full support.

Reactions: smithplato

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Bro you forget one part. Modi said "sadakon pe mat aana". Don't come on roads and stay inside. He also displayed a poster with same message. This is serious matter. I am following this thread when it was 2 pages old and now it has reached 84 pages and situation is changing on daily basis. International flights ban might be extended. The way these bans are extended in similar way the CoPRs of impacted persons will also be extended.

Lets hope things get better in 21 days. I am in full support.
guys, we will all Go to Canada...no pressure...keep safe...eat healthy and drink healthy and take care of yourselves and your families

Adam261

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Canada still approving permanent residence applications
IRCC will continue to process new applications for permanent residence. Files with missing documents will be retained in the system and reviewed within 90 days.

Complete applications will be processed according to normal procedures.

New applications with missing supporting documentation will need to include an explanation that they are impacted by service interruptions due to the new coronavirus.

IRCC will take into account processing delays that may occur for principal applicants who are in Canada and have dependents abroad in China, Iran or South Korea who are unable to travel at this time. These applicants will not be granted permanent residence until travel is possible and they will be informed of the next steps.

Applicants for permanent residence who are in possession of a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) and who inform the IRCC that they are unable to travel will be able to maintain the validity of their documents

Source: https://www.cicnews.com/2020/03/canada-updates-immigration-instructions-amid-coronavirus-response-0313965.html#gs.1j9432
that was posted on the government website ? - cicnews is just a forum

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
And what makes you so happy about it? "Indians forget abt travelling to Canada anytime soon"??? I mean Seriously!!!
I'm happy because this will stop people from travelling. People are still taking risks and boarding flights when they have been clearly instructed not to. This is exactly how the virus spreads!! Not only are they putting themselves at risk but they're also making the situation worse for the rest of us.

I'm in full support of this travel ban. I hope in 21 days they will have everything under control. We are all soon going to be in Canada. Don't worry!!

If your COPR is expiring soon, just ask for an extension :) There is no point in going to Canada now because it will be even hard to find a job, apartment etc in the current situation. Logical thing to do is to wait until it gets better.

SWB

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
All transport commercial is banned.please read

Bina5

Dec 21, 2019
My COPR is expiring on april 4th, also if i travel to canada i need to get my h1b stamped. Anyone from USA planning to travel to canada early of april?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019