+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Guys, need some help here. I applied for a new passport after receiving my ITA to add spouse name and change address. While I will be adding the info about my old passport in the LOE I wanted to know how will this affect my process? All the stamps of our international travel are on the old passport, do I still have to mention all the travel history to be on the safe side?
Yes you still need to mention travel history, just upload scanned copy of your old passport along with new passport while submiting your application.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Would you please share more information about the exemptions?

I have a similar timeline with you. My visa will expire in March 2021. Actually, there is not much time left but the border is not yet open. I have no idea whether I should book the flights before March 2021, or shall I wait until Feb, 2021....
I would suggest not to book flights now unless you are clear about the restrictions. Flights are available and not much expensive. .

Reactions: scorpio000

Bims000

Nov 21, 2020
Hi,
Yes its mentioned as below. Also the Current status in Account home page has changed from 'Yoour Action is required' --> Application Profile updated -->Submitted.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 23, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Congrats mate. Is your VO New Delhi or Ottawa? And were you asked for remedical or you went upfront after regret email on 5th Nov? Thanks in advance.

BillyWescott

May 24, 2019
Hey guys how do you retake medicals pro-actively? Aren't you supposed to wait foe IRCC to send you a letter with instructions?

Also, are we supposed to receive an acknowledgement of receipt of some sort after submitting a ready to travel webform?

Thanks

Reactions: Garth 117

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys how do you retake medicals pro-actively? Aren't you supposed to wait foe IRCC to send you a letter with instructions?

Also, are we supposed to receive an acknowledgement of receipt of some sort after submitting a ready to travel webform?

Thanks
Pro-actively doing medicals is not recommended. Yes, you need to wait for IRCC to send you a remed email if applicable to you.

Receipt of raising the webform is the response from IRCC agent e.g. we have forwarded your request to concerned office.

Reactions: BillyWescott

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020

Thanks
If its been more than 6 months since expiry of your COPR, and appoinments availability at your panel clinic usually are more than week later, then you can go for medicals proactively and then upload the emdecials reciept via webform to save on a few weeks time if you plan to travel as soon as you get new copr. If you are not in a hurry to travel then wait for instructions from IRCC.

Fmegha86

Mar 8, 2017
Can anyone tell me which text now app to use to call from india? There are various text now apps on android and the one we downloaded is not connecting the call to ircc any tips provided will be appreciated

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me which text now app to use to call from india? There are various text now apps on android and the one we downloaded is not connecting the call to ircc any tips provided will be appreciated
Developed by TextNow, Incoporation, logo will be in in Purple color with broken msg symbol in white color.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
If its been more than 6 months since expiry of your COPR, and appoinments availability at your panel clinic usually are more than week later, then you can go for medicals proactively and then upload the emdecials reciept via webform to save on a few weeks time if you plan to travel as soon as you get new copr. If you are not in a hurry to travel then wait for instructions from IRCC.
Have you taken remedical proactively?I have not got remedical mail even after raising so many web forms.I am afraid it will take very long after they send me mail then I take and submit.But many ppl say its not advisable.

asohal1327

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Have you taken remedical proactively?I have not got remedical mail even after raising so many web forms.I am afraid it will take very long after they send me mail then I take and submit.But many ppl say its not advisable.
I didnt do it proactively as at panel clinic near me in India appointments are available for next working day itself and I can wait an additional week. However, if the wait time for appointments had been more than a couple of weeks then I might have gone for proactive re-medicals.

Last edited: