+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Friends, I have a question, please advise.

Recently came to know that my Friend is planning to travel soon. we wanted to know ifwe travel from same place, same flight and choose to stay in an Airbnb for quarantine purpose, is it ok. Will they allow us to share a same place.
Yes sure. Even people travelling with family are doing the same. Both of you should abide by quarantine rules.

Bummeis

Jun 3, 2017
If you're unable to travel because of the lockdowns, I wouldn't worry about it at all. They gave you and your wife a PPR and you have a very valid reason that you can't make it. Just wait it out and wait for them to reply. Your ppr isn't in jeopardy.
Thank you so much! It's a wait and see situation I guess :))

Reactions: Batina

NarendarM

Apr 13, 2019
AOR Received.
29-05-2019
My COPR expiry date is 1st Oct 2020 and approved before Mar 2020. I am planning to travel before expiry, stay around 20 days as quarantine is mandatory and planning to come back.
Did anyone travel Canada with return tickets booked?

Reactions: AmyRao

RakeshKDP

Apr 4, 2020
Friends, I have a question, please advise.

Recently came to know that my Friend is planning to travel soon. we wanted to know ifwe travel from same place, same flight and choose to stay in an Airbnb for quarantine purpose, is it ok. Will they allow us to share a same place.

Thank you. Sure, we are going to abide by the rules.

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
You have to raise webform for extension or ready to travel
Yes! I raised a webform as well but got the generic response from IRCC asking me to reach out to NDVO. I raised the Delhi webform but got no answer, so sent them a mail on this id, still no answer.

psmangat5

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Punjab
NOC Code......
Yes! I raised a webform as well but got the generic response from IRCC asking me to reach out to NDVO. I raised the Delhi webform but got no answer, so sent them a mail on this id, still no answer.
you got reply from them to raise Delhi webform? I haven't got any response, raised generic webform on 1st September

pavie24

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
you got reply from them to raise Delhi webform? I haven't got any response, raised generic webform on 1st September
They took about 5-7 days for the generic response - "Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them too"