+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I have a question whether 2 different web forms would have to be raised for a couple or one would be suffice? In my case, my wife is the primary applicant, so can we just raise a single web form here? How should I proceed?
Yes you haveto raise single web form by the name of primary applicant.U ca attach visas of all family members

Reactions: akshaykkp

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Indian Aviation minister, Puri said on Saturday June 20: “Any suggestion that international traffic has opened up & we are the only one not to open up needs a reality check.” Link

Indian international flights to open once domestic traffic hits 50%; expected to hit 50% soon. Link

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have request to all COPR holder's please email/tweet or inform to IRCC any other way i.e.please provide us digital copy of extended COPR and paper visa through email so that they could reduce workload on VFS/VAC.Also safest way for everyone.This is my opinion .... thanks
Won't work, would be easy to counterfeit.

Reactions: canuck78

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Indian Aviation minister, Puri said on Saturday June 20: “Any suggestion that international traffic has opened up & we are the only one not to open up needs a reality check.” Link

Indian international flights to open once domestic traffic hits 50%; expected to hit 50% soon. Link
These ppl are coming up with new conditions everyday for opening inter flights.I have very little hope they will start in July.

canadadreamer2020

May 13, 2020
Hi All
Kindly help me in this

My COPR expired on April 30th..is it something like that I need to raise the Ready to travel webform within sixty days from that..Means within June 30..please share your insights..it will be very helpful

Thanks in advance

RakeshKDP

Apr 4, 2020
Congratulations, @saad_im
Congratulations on your successful landing and Thank you sharing valuable information.

Could you please help with information on your AirBnb booking.., like type of Accommodation, is it ok with Shared Bathroom and Kitchen etc.. I am finding difficulty in finding a accommodation with everything Private.

Reactions: saad_im

FJK1982

Apr 14, 2020
I have request to all COPR holder's please email/tweet or inform to IRCC any other way i.e.please provide us digital copy of extended COPR and paper visa through email so that they could reduce workload on VFS/VAC.Also safest way for everyone.This is my opinion .... thanks
It's a compliance and security issue, they wont be doing that for sure.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi All
Kindly help me in this

My COPR expired on April 30th..is it something like that I need to raise the Ready to travel webform within sixty days from that..Means within June 30..please share your insights..it will be very helpful

Thanks in advance
Actually no.Its up to you.You can wait till international flights resume.

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
My landing in Canada has been complete and I just wanted to share my experience.

The country of my residence, Oman, has closed its airspace to commercial travel since March 29. I was patiently waiting for the restrictions to be lifted. When I realised that it may go well beyond my copr expiry date, July 2. I decided to take a different route.

My nationality is Iranian and Iran never closed the air borders since the panedemic, in spite of being one of the hard hit countries. There were weekly flights for Iranians living in Oman. I took one of these repatriation flights and only after two days I flew out to Toronto with Qatar Airways from Tehran. My point of entry was Montreal and everything went much smoother than I expected. It took the officer about 10 minutes to process my permanent residence. As for the 14-day isolation, they only asked if I had a plan and if there was anyone to help me with food. I had printed my Airbnb reservation but the officer did not specifically asked to see it.

Overall, the journey was long but well worth it. I hope all of you who need the extension in this group will get it and do the landing soon.

So did they take down the address for the AirBNB reservation or any address as to where will you be staying?

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Hi everyone. I have been on this thread from page 10 and have been actively following it since.
I have finally landed in Canada and would like to share my experience. I hope this helps calm the nerves for some of you.

DUBAI - TORONTO - CALGARY

After 3 cancelled flights by KLM, I ended up asking for a refund and booking my flight with Emirates Airline.
As many of you UAE residents must already be aware, new travel restrictions are being implemented starting 23rd of June in UAE for all travellers travelling in or out of the country. Since my flight was on 24, I couldn't risk having another failed attempt at landing.
I preponed my flight to 19th June and landed.

Landing Experience :
Landed at Toronto Pearson Terminal 1 at 3pm and the airport was deserted. There were no lines at immigration.
Immigration officer asked for both copies of my COPR along with my passport and declaration card. He asked me to wait while he verified the details on his system. In less than 5 minutes, he called out my name, asked me to sign both copies, asked me if I was aware of the 14 days mandatory quarantine, and said "Welcome to Canada"
He didn't ask me ANY details about my quarantine plan even though I had it all ready.
Baggage collection and custom clearance took less than 15 minutes. Custom officer only asked me if I had any meat products to which I said no. I declared more than 10k cash so she took my signature on a paper and I was good to go.
I then took the Link train to Terminal 3 for my domestic flight to Calgary.

I'm currently at an Airbnb serving my 14 days of quarantine.

The entire process was VERY smooth and easy and the immigration officer was very friendly and professional.

I'd be happy to answer if anyone has questions.
Did they ask your for an address as to where will you be staying? Did they write down any addresses?

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Congratulations on your successful landing and Thank you sharing valuable information.

Could you please help with information on your AirBnb booking.., like type of Accommodation, is it ok with Shared Bathroom and Kitchen etc.. I am finding difficulty in finding a accommodation with everything Private.
Thanks. I had booked an independent basement in Calgary. I was told that the officers will not accept if the bathroom or kitchen or any facility is shared with others..
But in my own experience, the officer did not ask specifics about the quarantine address. He only asked if I had one.
This could differ from person to person and officer to officer.
Try to find a place that is totally independent to avoid taking any chances.

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
Did they ask your for an address as to where will you be staying? Did they write down any addresses?
In the plane, you are given 2 forms to fill.
1) Declaration form - in this you will mention the address where you want your PR Card to be delivered.
2) Contact Form - in this you will mention the address and contact number where you will be quarantining for 14 days.