+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Ikr copr expired may 12 we need 6 months not 3 months extension
The governmeng will decided what you get. I guess you can tey to request a certain time but the governent doesn't want people to be out of Canada for so long after theoir nedicals since their medical situations could change dramatically. It is a balance of trying to get people to move to land in Canada as soon as possible while being relaistic about flight delays and lockdowns. It does seem like things are starting to open up in some areas of the world.

Reactions: hinavin

saad_im

Jan 27, 2019
Canada
You didn't write to IRCC Delhi and still received this email ?
When did your COPR expire ?
I didn't write to IRCC Delhi or anybody. I am a Dubai resident. I did NOT raise any webform because my COPR has not expired yet.

But I still received the generic email.

bun_b

Oct 30, 2019
Latest Update: Air India flights can be booked from the website on 5th June at 5pm. This is for phase two and phase three flights to Canada. Good luck people.

Wow some news finally.. So just to reiterate do we have to pre inform airindia/GoI of anything before booking or can we book directly? Asking from a COPR holder's perspective, any COPR holders looking to book during this phase of flights please share your views.. would be very helpful

Last edited:

Sagar_nandal

Apr 8, 2019
Wow some news finally.. So just to reiterate do we have to pre inform airindia/GoI of anything before booking or can we book directly? Asking from a COPR holder's perspective, any COPR holders looking to book during this phase of flights please share your views.. would be very helpful
Any insight or clarification on the same would be highly appreciated...

Raghuveer

Apr 4, 2020
Latest Update: Air India flights can be booked from the website on 5th June at 5pm. This is for phase two and phase three flights to Canada. Good luck people.

Dear folks (with expired COPR),
Don't you think it is unfair that we can't book any of these flights because of our expired COPR ?
Canadian citizens, PR and folks with valid COPR can book these flights. Folks whose COPR expired in late March, April, May are the most impacted lot since many of us left our jobs and sold off our belongings and were supposed to start new life in Canada. We have been patiently waiting for many months, still clueless when extension or new COPR will be issued. Even when it is issued, whether we will be unable to travel or not.

May 23, 2020
Some ray of hope with Air India flights
My doubt is mostly flights are to Torronto or Vancouver my Port of Entry is Alberta Calgary so the whole process of signing the COPR and immigration will be done in Toronto or Calgary
If it will be done in Toronto is it time consuming how much layover should be between Toronto and Calgary?
Please can anyone help me with this.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
Hello everyone, did anyone here land via Montreal? What questions can we expect? I will have a connecting flight to Toronto with 4 hours gap. My quarantine plan is in Toronto being my final destination.

Can I give Toronto address when I land in Montreal?

How far is the domestic terminal? Is it the same terminal or do we have to change the terminal.

I will be traveling from Doha by Qatar Airways.

Sagar_nandal

Apr 8, 2019
Reactions: roshinshabu