Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
Guys - if you could advice me reg my situation - My COPR expires on April 14th and I have my flight on April 8th. 1 stop - Heathrow (5 hours). This would be my first landing. FYI - I'm from India.

Now I am getting really paranoid, since travel restrictions are increasing by the day. I have written to the Embassy through that form but no reply whatsoever. I am wondering if I need to wait till April 8th or should I reschedule my trip to this weekend/Monday, since the situation only seems to be getting worse - April 8th could be complete lockdown everywhere for all I know. At least flights are taking off, at present.

What should I do!! Any advice, guys?
If you
But my visa expires on 14th April, so only 6 days between my flight date and visa expiry :(

Not sure how much of a help will it be to postpone.

Do you think rescheduling to any date in the next 4-5 days will work? My flight's flying daily.
Don't cancel it. Keep your tickets. Keep it with you till the last day. You can show it as a proof that you tried to travel but couldn't in case travel restrictions are still there.

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hi everyone, do you think one can still go flagpoling before 18 Mar? I am now in Ontario, and am thinking to go flagpoling at the CAN-US border today, before the arrival restriction policy becomes effective. Thanks.
Hi there,
Have you done flagpoing? any update on that? I'm thinking to go flagpoling this weekend if its possible?

Thank you

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Guys,

I believe we all are looking for someone with the concrete information "The one CoPR holder (The Messiah) who has successfully entered into Canada after 18th March's travel restrictions"

It just a thing that we have a CoPR and are still not clear if we can land into Canada. Sometimes things do not happen like the way we wanted, so just chill. There should be something coming in next week or so. The travel restrictions might be lifted in few weeks or even months. Once they are satisfied that majority of Canadians have entered in Canada then they will re-access the situation. Currently, I believe their staff at airport is working hard to handle landing Canadians.

There is hope that travel ban might be relaxed after April 13.

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
But my visa expires on 14th April, so only 6 days between my flight date and visa expiry :(

Do you think rescheduling to any date in the next 4-5 days will work? My flight's flying daily.
at this time it is highly likely that your flight will be cancelled. As all the flights are getting cancelled. My parent's flight got cancelled.

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020

Please don't rely on any information provided by anyone here at the moment. There is no official announcement from IRCC Canada after 16th March announcement of travel restrictions. 14th April is still far away. Let's wait for a week or so to get something conclusive. But stay calm and relax. IRCC Client support services are not taking calls till 2nd April expected date(https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html). So you should get an idea about the situation currently.

Reactions: Islander216

Ethan07

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
The expiration is some time in Sep. I have booked march 24th ticket. But I am thinking to cancel now
In this Thread we are trying to discuss about situations where people have expiry date in few days or a month...man you are in September...it is still far...you are safe..in case you have any information then please update us...otherwise I wouldn't worry about your situation knowing that my CoPR will expire in less than a month!!!! Come.on guys !

Reactions: Dia89