+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Hello there,
I never received any acknowledgment. My representative informed the changes in my client portal. At present all the dates for Medical’s, background check, table showing the counterfoil number and dates have been deleted. I think they are reprocessing my file and will update further instructions. The fact that there is no defined timeline is worrisome. All we can do is continue the waiting game!!
Keep checking your profile periodically and track the changes. Good luck!!
Them removing the background check date is troubling.

veritas1994

Mar 10, 2019
Got "Still want to Immigrate" email on 7th sep 21, replied the same day.
Got an email today that your application has been updated.
Checked and found application went to processing and Counterfoils deleted.

what should be next?
I was expecting medical request instead of this email.
Was your background check date removed too online?

bhaskarm

Jul 14, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-08-2019
Them removing the background check date is troubling.
I think it's better not to compare with/scare others, as every application is unique and processed differently.
My representative is already taking care of the needful.

FYI the current status says:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when
there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Aruleesee

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
What were the changes? Did you status change from Approved to Submitted? How many days has it been since you replied to the email?
Okay, so it still says approved. But yesterday when I logged in, it said 'application/profile updated' but when I opened it and went back to the account home page, it went back to approved. So I am not sure what to make of it!

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Okay, so it still says approved. But yesterday when I logged in, it said 'application/profile updated' but when I opened it and went back to the account home page, it went back to approved. So I am not sure what to make of it!
Hi,

I faced similar issue. IRCC web site was not stable yesterday. Better ignore and check the status today

Best regards.

Reactions: Aruleesee

jimmyphilip0608

Jun 8, 2021
Hi Received the email 'Do you want to immigrate' yesterday..
AOR - Mar 2020
PPR - Nov 2020
Expired - Jan 2021
Alberta PNP
I am ONIP PNP outland , AOR March 11 2020, however did not receive PPR before, may be because i completed biometric in jan 2021,not sure though!. Do you know any thread for PNP, Do you know if PPR/ "do you want to immigrate mail" is coming for application with out expired COPR.Can you also tell the country of residence, I am from India

Dimps18

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I am ONIP PNP outland , AOR March 11 2020, however did not receive PPR before, may be because i completed biometric in jan 2021,not sure though!. Do you know any thread for PNP, Do you know if PPR/ "do you want to immigrate mail" is coming for application with out expired COPR.Can you also tell the country of residence, I am from India
I'm not sure on a thread for PNP. As per my knowledge the email is for expired COPR holders only. I'm residing in QATAR.

Yasir4248

Aug 11, 2020
@legalfalcon I replied to ‘still interested to immigrate’ by composing a new mail and then copy pasting the email and template.
can i email again so that i could use the subject of the action required email and action required email can also come under the templete email?