Abu Dhabi
Med's Request
02-11-2021
Med's Done....
21-11-2021
Interview........
N/A
Hi All,

My COPR expired in Jan-2021, country of residence is UAE, VO is Sydney (Nova Scotia) and I Didn't receive any communication from IRCC except for a generic email in March-2021 stating "Need to wait little longer". Any one else in same situation, please share your status or updates.
Same

Reactions: Wotsit

AMM26

May 25, 2021
Trinidad
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
POS
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If you have already paid earlier, you do not need to pay a second time. When you are sending your passport for stamping, you can take a snapshot of the payment made previously from your GC profile and include it in the package (and it's completely optional).
Thank you. I found a copy of my receipt so I will include it just in case.

Reactions: idhar_chicha

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
When IRCC requests passport for PR visa stamping, can it be directly sent to New Delhi Canadian consulate or does it have to be submitted to VFS?

kumart

Aug 7, 2021
I have applied for my PR in Jan 2021 and recently applied for GCMS notes in which, IRCC officer has given a Review Required for 2 documents.

The first one is for my Canadian work experience, where my employer forgot to date the Experience letter, for which the officer issued Review Required.

The Second Review Required is issued for the Indian Work Experience in which the Salary was not mentioned.

My question is, what will be the best course of action for this case, should I submit any additional documents such as pay stubs, or can contact my Employers for updated documents and submit the same through web-form?

Please advise me on the above related query

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
I have applied for my PR in Jan 2021 and recently applied for GCMS notes in which, IRCC officer has given a Review Required for 2 documents.

The first one is for my Canadian work experience, where my employer forgot to date the Experience letter, for which the officer issued Review Required.

The Second Review Required is issued for the Indian Work Experience in which the Salary was not mentioned.

My question is, what will be the best course of action for this case, should I submit any additional documents such as pay stubs, or can contact my Employers for updated documents and submit the same through web-form?

Hello Kumart, I will advice you proactively submit any evidence that can help you concerning those two reasons for the review required status. One of the benefits of ordering GCMS note is to know the status of application and how to avoid delay in the processing of the application. Raise a web to include all the details missing in the documents submitted earlier with a letter of explanation.
Waiting for IRCC to get in touch first could take a while, I am sure you wouldn't want any delay whatsoever.
All the best

Reactions: canadawaiting

sh221b

Feb 24, 2021

In how many days did you get a reply to your gcms notes?

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020

Agree with @JerryAnn get the revised letters with all the required information from your employers and raise a web form. You can also submit your paystubs. Also, include a letter of explanation summarizing what was missed the last time for each of the letters (in a tabular format if possible), and what the new letter contains.

All the best!

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Can someone tell me if my passport for visitor visa-travel exempt category had been stamped but on IRCC portal, i can see application is in progress. Final decision had not been updated. How long do they take to update on the portal. Can i still travel with the stamped visa and authorization letter even though the application on the portal still shows in progress. Please respond so i can book my flight accordingly.

Reactions: canadawaiting

Daisy95

Aug 8, 2021
Hi @idhar_chicha @legalfalcon @JagjyotSingh @Sahilvee

My COPR expired last year(Pre-March 2020). I just received the request letter two days ago. In the letter, it is mentioned in bold that All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

but when I went through this form. It seems most of you have sent it as separate packages. What should I do here?

Can you please let me know your thoughts?

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi @idhar_chicha @legalfalcon @JagjyotSingh @Sahilvee

My COPR expired last year(Pre-March 2020). I just received the request letter two days ago. In the letter, it is mentioned in bold that All required documents must be submitted in one single package.

but when I went through this form. It seems most of you have sent it as separate packages. What should I do here?

Can you please let me know your thoughts?
If you have multiple applicants along with a primary applicant, then the documents for each applicant is submitted in different packages. If you are a single applicant, then you need to worry about just one package. So all your documents go in that single package.

Daisy95

Aug 8, 2021
If you have multiple applicants along with a primary applicant, then the documents for each applicant is submitted in different packages. If you are a single applicant, then you need to worry about just one package. So all your documents go in that single package.
Thank you @idhar_chicha

I have one more question..What do we need to mention as the "To Address" and "From Address" in the envelope?

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Thank you @idhar_chicha

I have one more question..What do we need to mention as the "To Address" and "From Address" in the envelope?
You will find that detail in point 4, step 2 in the email request you would have received:

Step 2: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup and write the below text on the envelope.

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

You don't need to mention the From address since the Blue Dart tag will have all your details.

Regards,
Sandeep