+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
Hey guys, for vaccine , sputnik was on the list of approved vaccines till yesterday, based on which I had taken the vaccine. Now its not showing on the list. what has happened and what am I suppose to do? its frustrating enough waiting for information on expired COPR. Now have to deal with this? Anyone facing this issue?
Sputnik was never on the list of approved vaccines.

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello everyone, a quick update
I am a post March 18 copr holder,I just got my remed email after noticing a movement in file yesterday from approved to we are processing your application. We keep trusting God for speed concerning our Visa reissuance and landing in Canada.
All the best
From a quick glance at your past posts you say that your COPR was issued in December 2019. I'm not sure that makes you a post march 18 COPR holder...?

aaronwangxj

Jun 16, 2021
Pre-March 2020, COPR expired last July, received the "Still interested in immigrating" email on Apr 19, replied immediately, heard nothing back since then.

Now I'm thinking of doing upfront medical after checking the posts in this thread, earlier I called the panel physician, he said the exam results will be only valid for 1 month, which means it is likely I will be asked to do it again.... that was what he said. Is this one month thing a new rule or I missed something? Has anybody heard or experienced the same recently?
Btw, VO Ottawa. Trying the best to wait patiently but also want to do whatever I can at this point. Appreciate it very much for your help.
I replied to the email on April 12. Since then nothing from IRCC. Don’t know why they don’t reopen my application. No updates in my CIC account.

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Last edited:

idhar_chicha

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hey guys, for vaccine , sputnik was on the list of approved vaccines till yesterday, based on which I had taken the vaccine. Now its not showing on the list. what has happened and what am I suppose to do? its frustrating enough waiting for information on expired COPR. Now have to deal with this? Anyone facing this issue?
Sputnik was never on the list, it's only been AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), Moderna, and Pfizer-BioNTech. Always check the govt website, everything is listed clearly - https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vaccines.html

Kiw_Lemon

Apr 2, 2020
Sputnik was never on the list, it's only been AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD, Janssen (Johnson & Johnson), Moderna, and Pfizer-BioNTech. Always check the govt website, everything is listed clearly - https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19/vaccines.html
The page was modified on 2021-06-25 , https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada. before that it was on the list, I don't have a screenshot. Regardless of this change, ( as I have already taken ) Does anyone have info on what one would need to do if they have taken other vaccines because after 5th of July , only fully vaccinated people are accepted ?

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
The page was modified on 2021-06-25 , https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/covid-vaccinated-travellers-entering-canada. before that it was on the list, I don't have a screenshot. Regardless of this change, ( as I have already taken ) Does anyone have info on what one would need to do if they have taken other vaccines because after 5th of July , only fully vaccinated people are accepted ?
NOT VACCINATED PEOPLE ARE STILL ACCEPTED BUT WILL UNDERGO THE MANDATORY QUARANTINE

Reactions: Kiw_Lemon

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Hi..Any post March expired COPR holders received an update in the past two days ?

Eagerly waiting for an update..
Post March
Copr expired march 2021
Remedicals approved Jan 2021
And eagerly waiting.

Reactions: Dimps18