+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

COPR and coronavirus

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hi. Got my AL in Jan. Now I am planning to travel between 20-25th Feb. Will this new hotel quarantine rule applicable to me?
Destination- Edmonton, Alberta.
No clarity on the rules yet. They just announced about it on Jan 29. No statement on it after that.

Reactions: AD94

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
Anyone in canada heard anything about extension of copr or has received anything from IRCC . I call them and they just ask me to wait .

hoomank

Feb 7, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am new here. I want to share my situation and ask your opinions.

I got my original copr and visa (now both expired) before March 2020. I raised many rtt webforms and finally got a new valid counterfoil number on the gckey site. But I have not received any emails or messages about AL or PPR yet. I got my new number on the site in Dec and it is valid until the end of March. I have sent many webforms since then but still no reply. So I seem to have a valid visa/copr number but it is only on the website and it will expire again soon.

Is anyone else experiencing this? What do you suggest I do?

Thank you

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
Hello everyone,

I am new here. I want to share my situation and ask your opinions.

I got my original copr and visa (now both expired) before March 2020. I raised many rtt webforms and finally got a new valid counterfoil number on the gckey site. But I have not received any emails or messages about AL or PPR yet. I got my new number on the site in Dec and it is valid until the end of March. I have sent many webforms since then but still no reply. So I seem to have a valid visa/copr number but it is only on the website and it will expire again soon.

Is anyone else experiencing this? What do you suggest I do?

Thank you
I have not experienced this but it is already over a month. Your AL might be stuck because of miscommunication or a glitch. You should call IRCC and rais ea webform immediately. Web forms are taking time to reply now a days.

Reactions: hoomank

MVK2019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi All, Did anyone applied/received for AL with Job offer(Intracompany transfer) + Post March 18 COPR? Atleast contacted IRCC and received any response?

asdq45

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Hi All, Did anyone applied/received for AL with Job offer(Intracompany transfer) + Post March 18 COPR? Atleast contacted IRCC and received any response?
You dont need AL if your job is in exempted list. Only to make sure you are in exempted category.

adiljaved88

Jan 7, 2021
Has anyone seen something different in CIC login. There used to be a progress bar describing your application status but Now I don't have it... Has anyone else seen this?

whyCorona

Champion Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys,

Need Help!!!

Anyone who flew from India to Canada recently.

Do we need Date of Birth on Covid 19 report or age would be sufficient as far as I am seeing ICMR format does not have format for Date of Birth.

Please help @whyCorona @VPar @Canaspirant xyz @Nikmal

Thank you
On special request my CoVID report from India has name, DOB and Passport number mentioned on it. You can ask your hospital for same.

Don't forget to stamp the report from CMO (Chief medical officer). Although its not compulsion but if it can be done easily then one must do it.

K&K

Star Member
Jan 30, 2021
Has anyone seen something different in CIC login. There used to be a progress bar describing your application status but Now I don't have it... Has anyone else seen this?
Same here the progress bar is missing also had a ghost update on Friday. May be things are moving.

crackMBA

Mar 2, 2015
India
On special request my CoVID report from India has name, DOB and Passport number mentioned on it. You can ask your hospital for same.

Don't forget to stamp the report from CMO (Chief medical officer). Although its not compulsion but if it can be done easily then one must do it.
Thanks man.
Even I am doing the same. My dad called few labs and getting it done from one of them.