+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Converting EE profile from family to single is worth?

amitshahc

Apr 21, 2016
Hello,

My CRS score is 325 including spouse and son. but if I make it alone then it goes beyond 350. is it worth changing my profile detail to exclude dependant and apply alone?

What are the steps to do so in case if I have already an EE profile?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
Even with 350 you don't stand a chance. Besides, that will be misrepresentation. Even if you somehow get PR, you won't be able to sponsor your dependents.

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Hello,

My CRS score is 325 including spouse and son. but if I make it alone then it goes beyond 350. is it worth changing my profile detail to exclude dependant and apply alone?

What are the steps to do so in case if I have already an EE profile?
You will be charged with misrepresentation and debarred from the PR application. Besides why would you want a shortcut when honest people are burning their midnight oil to legitimately acquire their PR's ?

amitshahc

Apr 21, 2016
You will be charged with misrepresentation and debarred from the PR application. Besides why would you want a shortcut when honest people are burning their midnight oil to legitimately acquire their PR's ?
1. what's the shortcut in that? am I giving a bribe or is something illegitimate or illegal way by applying for an individual? what are you saying..
2. How come misrepresentation? while filling the form Canadian application form asks are u married and have a kid, there I will put yes. but in the following question, when it asks that: does your spouse joining you in the application: No. so what the thing I am hiding here? why do you sound like i am committing a crime?

I wondered I have seen many questions regarding applying as an individual or with the spouse. and never ever had such misleading replies. only the discussion was about if my spouse can join me later.

Reactions: ibtee

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
1. what's the shortcut in that? am I giving a bribe or is something illegitimate or illegal way by applying for an individual? what are you saying..
2. How come misrepresentation? while filling the form Canadian application form asks are u married and have a kid, there I will put yes. but in the following question, when it asks that: does your spouse joining you in the application: No. so what the thing I am hiding here? why do you sound like i am committing a crime?

I wondered I have seen many questions regarding applying as an individual or with the spouse. and never ever had such misleading replies. only the discussion was about if my spouse can join me later.
Upto you my friend. Good luck.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019

You can do that. It's perfectly legal if your family is mentioned in your application but as non-accompanying.
I think there was some misunderstanding in the words you used "Married vs Single". You're not applying as a single individual - this would be a misrepresentation. You are applying as a married applicant with non-accompanying family members, which is okay to do.

Keep in mind though, that even 350 points are not even nearly close to the cut-off scores that exist now. You need to get 445 to be eligible for ITA, considering the previous rounds of invitations.

No one knows your situation but you might consider getting higher degree, higher IELTS score or higher TEF score if you don't have one in order to improve your score.