+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Continuous work Experinece

gippydaleo

Jun 29, 2016
I have created a profile in Express Entry I have work experience in India only from 2007 to 2008 and from 2014 to 2016 .Total I have 3 years .Will it be considered as continuous work experience of 3 years or 2 years.

Whether they require continuous or not

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gippydaleo said:
I have created a profile in Express Entry I have work experience in India only from 2007 to 2008 and from 2014 to 2016 .Total I have 3 years .Will it be considered as continuous work experience of 3 years or 2 years.
Use some common sense. It's 2 years continuous.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
Hi gippydaelo,

I believe it is for FSW. I got the following information from CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp)

Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:

at least one year (1,560 hours total / 30 hours per week), continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time,
paid work (volunteer work, unpaid internships do not count),
in the same job,
within the last 10 years, and
at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2011 National Occupational Classification (NOC).

shankster87

Nov 16, 2015
thejkhan said:
Use some common sense. It's 2 years continuous.
Ok, thejkhan, I've been stumbling into your posts for the last week or so and damn you are salty, dude. At first I thought you were having a bad day or whatever but then when you consistently were being rude to people, it doesn't sound like that is the only reason. If you don't like some of the questions, you can simply chose not to answer them and keep moving on. Being rude to people on here, especially new members, will only drive them away and make this forum not very useful. I understand some people post questions that have already been answered and can be figured out with a google search but I chose to ignore those questions and just go on with my day instead of being a jerk to them.

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shankster87 said:
Ok, thejkhan, I've been stumbling into your posts for the last week or so and damn you are salty, dude. At first I thought you were having a bad day or whatever but then when you consistently started being rude to people, it doesn't sound like that is the only reason. If you don't like some questions, you can simply chose not to answer them and keep moving on.
Why don't take your own advice - if you don't like me you can simply choose not to respond and keep moving on.

My posts have helped a lot of people.

Nalanda

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
I standby you(Shankster87). Mr. thejkhan you can be suttle in your replies. Being rude you are not going to again anything expect blood pressure :).

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nalanda said:
Hi gippydaelo,

I believe it is for FSW. I got the following information from CIC (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp)

Skilled work experience

Your work experience must be:...
NO his question is not about FSW!

It's obvious he's talking about claiming EE points for foreign work experience.