+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Continue process with Quebec Goverment please help!!!

ufukdtan

Feb 2, 2010
I got letter from canada goverment it says contunie process with quebec goverment,i applied inland...i just need to know is it good news or it doesnt mean anything?

what documents do i need to continue process with Quebec Goverment?

i need to apply as soon as cause i need to go my hometown and catch my brother wedding.......

Best luck all of us...

RobsLuv

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2008
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Original:14Mar2007; Reprocess began after appeal:26Apr2010
Doc's Request.
Original:9May'07; Reprocess:7May'10
AOR Received.
Original:28Apr'07; Reprocess:26Apr'10
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
Reprocessing:7May2010
Med's Done....
Jun2010
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
30Nov2010!!
VISA ISSUED...
31Dec2010!!
LANDED..........
31Jan2011
When someone is immigrating to Quebec, the sponsor needs to fill out some additional paperwork, and pay an additional fee, to get a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ). CPC-Vegreville should have sent the paperwork to the sponsor - if they didn't, the sponsor should contact the Call Centre for direction.

It takes about 6 extra weeks to process the CSQ . . . and that's normally at the beginning of the process. When was the application submitted? Currently it's taking 7-8 months just for inland applications to be opened for first stage assessment - then another 6-12 months for finalization. If the applicant leaves Canada while the application is in process and is not re-admitted, the inland PR application is forfeited and then you have to start all over again with an outland ap. If the applicant is from a non-visa-exempt country where it's required to apply for a visitor visa to come to Canada, expect that the visit visa won't be approved simply because of the relationship and the PR ap in process.

Think twice before leaving Canada for any reason while that ap is still in process.

Yullover

Apr 10, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-06-2010

ufukdtan

Feb 2, 2010
Finally i got my csq...i dunno wat s next????i didnt get first stage approval yet..i applied inland november 2009!!!does anybody has an idea?