May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
KNGVO
App. Filed.......
April 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 2017
Hi
On the Oath/Affirmation form signature section. Do i have to put my electronic signature exactly beside the X or can I put it further to the right where there is much more real estate?

Reactions: Rameshvs30

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Hi,
is it possible to update address during oath, web form address change submission never reflected?

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Hi guys, in oath do they ask for our indian passport to show? and If I want to pick the certificate in person what are the formalities I should fulfil inorder to get the certificate by hand?

canada_help

Star Member
Jun 28, 2014
Hi @rajkamalmohanram - How did you electronically add the signature to the oath doc? I followed the instructions exactly as mentioned in your oath doc. Signed on a white paper, took a clear picture (tried both cell phone and ipad), saved the picture (as JPEG and PNG), emailed myself (also tried the dropbox upload), downloaded, cropped and inserted into adobe. It keeps giving the following error: "Adobe Reader could not open "Sign.PNG" because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)."

I even updated the Adobe software. Restarted the laptop. Please advise if I am making any mistake as I tried everything.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi @rajkamalmohanram - How did you electronically add the signature to the oath doc? I followed the instructions exactly as mentioned in your oath doc. Signed on a white paper, took a clear picture (tried both cell phone and ipad), saved the picture (as JPEG and PNG), emailed myself (also tried the dropbox upload), downloaded, cropped and inserted into adobe. It keeps giving the following error: "Adobe Reader could not open "Sign.PNG" because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded)."

I even updated the Adobe software. Restarted the laptop. Please advise if I am making any mistake as I tried everything.
Try to use .jpg file format instead of a .png and see if it works.

SRK1992

Jul 12, 2018
Hi All, my Oath is on 9th Feb and I still have not received the letter in my email. Would anyone have any insight on how to proceed? I did open a web form today but not sure if I will get a reply in time. Does anyone have the Scarborough office email that I can reach out to?

n2m5

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hi

Could someone please tell me where should I include the registration admin's name in the email? the video got chopping when the clerk was going through the PowerPoint.
I would really appreciate it if someone could reply ASAP!

Thank you

Reactions: mpsqra

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hi

Could someone please tell me where should I include the registration admin's name in the email? the video got chopping when the clerk was going through the PowerPoint.
I would really appreciate it if someone could reply ASAP!

Thank you
theay ask to put in the subjet
gmail does not allow to modify the subjet
i put in the text of the mail

Reactions: n2m5