+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contents of the Oath Ceremony Letter (received via email) and discussion

roserainy515

Feb 3, 2021
Hi Folks! How are y'all doing?

I am just wondering how long does virtual oath ceremony takes, and the passport processing.

Please assist.

Thanks.

Sunnyboy2021

Oct 9, 2021
As per the online tracker I have been scheduled for Oath ceremony on the 29th October 2021 which was updated on the 3rd August 2021 but I still haven't received my Oath ceremony Invitation? What should I do since its just 3 weeks away?
Webform only has an automated reply that they're busy with Afghanistan crisis and if my question is not urgent they won't even reply to me? who's should I contact and how? is there a local IRCC office in Toronto that I can call or go to?
Thanks

popek90

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
As per the online tracker I have been scheduled for Oath ceremony on the 29th October 2021 which was updated on the 3rd August 2021 but I still haven't received my Oath ceremony Invitation? What should I do since its just 3 weeks away?
Webform only has an automated reply that they're busy with Afghanistan crisis and if my question is not urgent they won't even reply to me? who's should I contact and how? is there a local IRCC office in Toronto that I can call or go to?
Thanks
I received my invitation a week before the ceremony. I think this is the usual timeframe for the invites.

MUFU

Mar 6, 2012
Mississauga,ON
For some reason, the link in this post is no longer working. Here is the updated link :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jFCLwaYyWib_ITdomOOl0oepBL_PNgVV/view?usp=sharing
Thanks for sharing, I received same letter for my oath ceremony coming up on October 27th. But something bothers me, it doesn't show the seat number; under the Zoom meeting password, the seat #.......is blank. I see that you need your seat number for registration on the day of oath ceremony. Please what was your experience with this?. Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Thanks for sharing, I received same letter for my oath ceremony coming up on October 27th. But something bothers me, it doesn't show the seat number; under the Zoom meeting password, the seat #.......is blank. I see that you need your seat number for registration on the day of oath ceremony. Please what was your experience with this?. Thanks.
I didn't have a seat #. Seat # will be assigned when you join the ceremony.

Reactions: MUFU

Tinapham1215

Mar 11, 2020
Hi,

As per CIC online portal, my oath ceremony is scheduled for October 12, but I have not received any mail or email yet. Is that normal?
Since it's a long weekend before the ceremony date (Oct 9-11), when is the latest date I should expect my invitation letter?

TIA
Hi there . I have the same issue too , so did you get the invitation before October 12th ? My ecas scheduled me for October 25th but I haven't received any notice of the appearance yet .

sur

Oct 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did get the email and PDF details about the oath day etc.
BUT, instead of "Link to Video Oath ceremony" and "Meeting ID" both just have a dot (.)
There's NO url to zoom anywhere in the email or the PDF invite!

All I have is seat# and password, but no URL nor any meeting ID.
What to do in such case? Is there a universal Zoom link?

UPDATE:

I called IRCC right away, and before I even told them the issue, a second email arrived with same PDF, but this time both URL and meeting ID were populated. :)

So some IRCC clerk sent first email in a rush without entering the Zoom URL etc., and realized their mistake and sent a second one after about 30 minutes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mutenye

Tobyvan94

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Do you need create zoom account before clicking that ceremony link? Or just type that meeting ID and password?

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
Thanks
Hey, I have the oath on October 29 too. Haven’t received an instruction email yet.
do you know what time it starts? Funny thing, I have my evaluation at work that day, they are ready to move but need to know the time.

LIZA1

May 5, 2021
Mine is on November 5. waiting for the letter. Does anyone know if there is an option to invite someone (relatives for example) to watch the ceremony through the link? Or is there even such a thing? Thank you :)