+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting NY Office

akk

Sep 2, 2008
Have anyone ever contacted NY Office by phone? I need to talk to them, but nobody answers the phone they put in the mail they sent me.
If someone have a phone that works please let me know.

Thanks,
Akk

chow

Sep 23, 2008
akk said:
Have anyone ever contacted NY Office by phone? I need to talk to them, but nobody answers the phone they put in the mail they sent me.
If someone have a phone that works please let me know.

Thanks,
Akk
Sending an email is the only option we have. Let me know your question, I may ask visa officer coming Thursday when I visit the consulate to collect my passport.

akk

Sep 2, 2008
I would reeeeeeeeeeeally appreciate if you could do that. Is NY your office too?
Thank you so much, I will be waiting your answer, hope you remember that you Thursday. :)

Thanks!
Akk

chow said:
Sending an email is the only option we have. Let me know your question, I may ask visa officer coming Thursday when I visit the consulate to collect my passport.

chow

Sep 23, 2008
akk said:
I would reeeeeeeeeeeally appreciate if you could do that. Is NY your office too?
Thank you so much, I will be waiting your answer, hope you remember that you Thursday. :)

Thanks!
Akk

chow said:
Could you PM your full name and or your question and email id to me? I will ask the visa officer. Please do NOT send more of your personal info. I could provide them your email id.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
chow said:
akk said:

Thanks!
Akk

chow said:
Could you PM your full name and or your question and email id to me? I will ask the visa officer. Please do NOT send more of your personal info. I could provide them your email id.
if you get to meet the VO ask him/her for the LA VO's number.

kool

Dec 11, 2008
Thanks. I just sent an email to NY regarding my passport. It has been almost a month and i have not yet received my passport. They are taking ages to return my passport.