+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting CPC Vegreville

barroso26jonathan

May 29, 2018
Does anyone have the contact of CPC Vegreville (AB). They are really late on my study permit application (precisely 49 days, while CIC displays 34 days), and I wonder if there is any way to contact them directly other the IRCC phone number or webform.
I already tried this two and the call center agents can not interfere with the processing, even though they left messages to the officers of CPC vegreville, to try and help. The webform was not answered at all, but I am already waiting for a copied/pasted message.

Please help! Thank you.

sinimind

Sep 7, 2018
Hey, I am in exactly the same situation as you, how did your situation work out? Did Vegreville reply to your webform or the messages of the call centre agents?
Gonna lose my space at the UoT if nothing happens in the next 7 days, this is so frustrating :'(

barroso26jonathan

May 29, 2018
Hey, I am in exactly the same situation as you, how did your situation work out? Did Vegreville reply to your webform or the messages of the call centre agents?
Gonna lose my space at the UoT if nothing happens in the next 7 days, this is so frustrating :'(
That's so bad. They took a huge while and did not reply. I'm afraid there is no way of contacting them directly. However, something that helped a lot in my case was contacting my MP (member of Parliament), he contacted cic on my behalf and asked why the delay. That was probably enough to make the wheel spin.
You could try that as well, but hang in there and best of luck!

sinimind

Sep 7, 2018
Thanks your your reply! What do you mean by contacting your MP? Were you already in Canada and contacted the MP there? Or from your country?

barroso26jonathan

May 29, 2018
Thanks your your reply! What do you mean by contacting your MP? Were you already in Canada and contacted the MP there? Or from your country?
No problem. Yes I was already in Canada. So when you're already in Canada, every region has a local MP that can sort this kind of problem on your behalf. Unfortunately if you're overseas this doesn't really apply.
Try webform and calling CIC, if you call them they are able to help as well.

sinimind

Sep 7, 2018
No problem. Yes I was already in Canada. So when you're already in Canada, every region has a local MP that can sort this kind of problem on your behalf. Unfortunately if you're overseas this doesn't really apply.
Try webform and calling CIC, if you call them they are able to help as well.
Ah I see, I'll try finding out who my MP in Toronto would be.
I have tried webform and calling CIC, the call centre says they cannot do anything for me until the 22nd, but by then it's too late, wohoo.
Can I ask how you contacted your MP, and what you requested?