Med's Done....
20-April-2012
Passport Req..
1-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
21-Oct-2012
My application (as a Skilled BC PNP applicant currently living and working in Canada ) has been with CIC since the start of 2012 and the timeline provided stated that it should take 10 months.

I've ordered GCMS notes twice on my file to see what's happening and it appears nothing has been touched or done with it since the end of May. I contacted the office of my local MP three weeks ago and provided all the info i could to her assistant. Called this morning to check in as i'd heard nothing from him and was basically told tough, keep waiting. He said he's submitted about 350 requests for info to CIC in the past while and they're not getting back to him.

Someone recently posted here with regards to CIC, MP's and the Privacy Act:

"MPs usually delegate constituency business to constituency assistants. These assistants request personal information on the behalf of MPs. Officers may release personal information to constituency assistants provided it is clear that MPs have designated them for this purpose. As with written requests, e-mail requests for personal information on the letterhead of an MP or from the MP's e-mail address, signed by constituency assistants, do not pose a problem. The written reply will simply be addressed to the MP.

International Region has given the e-mail addresses of overseas missions to MPs to enable them to make inquiries by e-mail. The Ministerial Enquiries Division has confirmed that visa offices can reply to the Parliament Hill e-mail address of the MPs or to their official constituency e-mail address, but visa offices cannot send replies to the home/private e-mail accounts of ministerial staff.

The standard for reply to MP enquiries is one week (or five working days). Where a substantive reply within one week is not possible, the MP's office should be advised within one week of receipt of the enquiry that a reply will be provided shortly and by a specific date. Such delays should be exceptional and short. Ideally, MPs should receive a response within two (2) working days. Program managers are responsible for either preparing replies to MPs personally, or closely and regularly monitoring replies sent by their office for both quality and timeliness. Note that visa offices must reply to all MP requests."

I'm just keen to know if everything in my file is ok and if there is any hope of getting PR by the end of the year.
The attitude from MP'S office was disheartening to hear but i'm not sure if he was being honest or just trying to stop me asking why i/they had heard nothing. I felt like he was being really dismissive.

Bkkkk

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Owatta
NOC Code......
Strategic Occupations
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Jun2012
Doc's Request.
02 Oct2012
Nomination.....
14 Feb2012
AOR Received.
18 July2012
Med's Request
18 July2012
Med's Done....
20 July2012
Passport Req..
6 Mar2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa and PP: LOST
LANDED..........
13 May2013
What is your status on ECAS ?

HopeSprings

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-February-2012
AOR Received.
23-March-2012
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23-March-2012
Med's Done....
20-April-2012
Passport Req..
1-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
21-Oct-2012
Application received and medical results received.
Still no mention of 'in process'