+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contact persons in application

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
Who should I put as contact persons in my application? I'm confused. They are asking for it in the questions where you put your employers and home addresses. For employers, should be my bosses correct? What about home addresses? Like I lived with my dad before and he was the one who signed lease agreements. Pls help!!

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Who should I put as contact persons in my application? I'm confused. They are asking for it in the questions where you put your employers and home addresses. For employers, should be my bosses correct? What about home addresses? Like I lived with my dad before and he was the one who signed lease agreements. Pls help!!
For Question 11 (what you've been doing), yes, list your boss.
I don't know what you mean with your dad signing leases. There isn't even a field to put contact info i the section about adresses you lived at. Simply list where you lived.

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
For Question 11 (what you've been doing), yes, list your boss.
I don't know what you mean with your dad signing leases. There isn't even a field to put contact info i the section about adresses you lived at. Simply list where you lived.
Oh yes that is right... what about for times when unemployed? Who will be the contact person? And do I just put my home address on the "where were you physically located?" column? This is still on Question 11.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Oh yes that is right... what about for times when unemployed? Who will be the contact person? And do I just put my home address on the "where were you physically located?" column? This is still on Question 11.
No contact person obviously. Write N/A, maybe attach a short (like two sentences) explanation on a separate sheet. Physical location = your home in that case.

Generally, don't obsess too much. There isn't the one single correct way to fill these forms. Use common sense. These are humans reading your form, not mindless machines :)

PHCA

Aug 1, 2017
Calgary, AB
LANDED..........
No contact person obviously. Write N/A, maybe attach a short (like two sentences) explanation on a separate sheet. Physical location = your home in that case.

Generally, don't obsess too much. There isn't the one single correct way to fill these forms. Use common sense. These are humans reading your form, not mindless machines :)
That is true.. sorry I just want to make sure I do everything correctly so they don't return my application. thank you so much!!! I was actually thinking of putting my name lol but N/A makes more sense.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
That is true.. sorry I just want to make sure I do everything correctly so they don't return my application. thank you so much!!! I was actually thinking of putting my name lol but N/A makes more sense.
No need to apologize. Just trying to lighten the mood. I know the situation you are in right now. Especially with this forum you can get the impression there is no way to do things right but a thousand ways to do things wrong. But in fact, it's not that bad.

Reactions: PHCA