+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consultancy Name || Canada Immigration Visa - Consultancy

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Please Share your Consultancy name...... How much you paid...what service they r proving to you.... discuss here...

Write details of the Consultancy firm from which u taking advice give the details information...

ADDRESS of Consultancy Firm... Where it is located .... what is d fess... what r d services they r giving 2 you...

if you applying without any consultant ...then also mention here.....

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Write your Consultancy Name || Canada Immigration Visa - Consultancy

I don't believe on any Consultancy

noranora

Dec 22, 2014

do_not_reply said:
I don't believe on any Consultancy
I would.. But since EE is new and is still developing, I don' t think any professional is more useful than myself.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014

thx.... what about others in dis forum

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never favored any consultancy, they do nothing other than gathering documents from you, every single detail from your, just wrap your application and send to CIC. You need to read everything carefully. it's not a big deal to do on your own. They just mint money to be little organized. They don't have any magic wand to give you PR.

Ethan Hunt

Dec 22, 2014
Why do you need Consultancy firm ? When Canadian government directly accepting forms and applications !!

Fees will additional 1000$-2000$, before and after. Twice they charge, inclusive fraud risk. Welcome if you require such thrill and circus in your life ;) :D ;D :p

raghualapati

Dec 31, 2014
Hi All,

Please tell me the minimum requirements eligible for applying work permit.

I cunsultancy has told me the following

Ielts score 7
work experience 5 years

Could any one tell me the exact minimum elgibility

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
for FSW 2014 i thought of hiring a consultant for our case since it was all about sending a whole bunch of correct documents. but now it is moving to online system it is far more easy to do on your own. but yeah you need time to understand the processes and requirements.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
I don't believe in them either. A quick search on this forum finds you dozens of posts about their horror story dealing with a consultant.

A immigration consultant I know personally told me consultants are really meant for foreign businesses coming to Canada. That's where they earn most of their income. Most individual don't need them, just do your homework and understand the system.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
If you will perform a strategic research, then you really don't need any consultancy service.

do_not_reply

Jun 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you really wanna waste money, lemme save too some for you. Let me know how much you consultancy wants you to pay to them ? give me 50% of that i will do your work what consultancy will do :p