+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consulant deceived me pls help

PARMEET98

Nov 29, 2016
Dear all
I have a question pls reply

Ten month before i gave my file to a consultant for immigration, he said me that he will apply my case in ontario job offer stream and said thay he will arrange job offer for me and then i will get 600 points and get nomination
But after ten month of huge followup he finally deny me saying it is taking time , we have to wait for draw , and everymonth from this july he is saying the same
And i believe that he was just cheating me and he had done nothing
Even when i asked him to show me my online profile to confirm that if he has filed my case or not then he used to say that we cant show you these things
Now finally i have taken my money back from him by threatening him

Now my question is that i have given him my scan copy of documents but not gave him my photographs

I m in confusion that had he created my profile or not because if i will again apply through my own or if i want to change my job profile then first i should know that what job duties he showed there

Therefore i would like to take your kind advice that is it necessary to take photo of candidate to create a profile if yes then how he can open my profile because i have not given him my photos

Secondly to apply in ontario pnp or oinp does cic want fee to deposit , if yes then i dont think that he has created my profile because he has not deducted any amount from my refund of fees that i have given to him

Pls help

Raz0r

Jul 9, 2017
Dear all

Ten month before i gave my file to a consultant for immigration, he said me that he will apply my case in ontario job offer stream and said thay he will arrange job offer for me and then i will get 600 points and get nomination
But after ten month of huge followup he finally deny me saying it is taking time , we have to wait for draw , and everymonth from this july he is saying the same
Even when i asked him to show me my online profile to confirm that if he has filed my case or not then he used to say that we cant show you these things

Now my question is that i have given him my scan copy of documents but not gave him my photographs

I m in confusion that had he created my profile or not because if i will again apply through my own or if i want to change my job profile then first i should know that what job duties he showed there

Therefore i would like to take your kind advice that is it necessary to take photo of candidate to create a profile if yes then how he can open my profile because i have not given him my photos

Secondly to apply in ontario pnp or oinp does cic want fee to deposit , if yes then i dont think that he has created my profile because he has not deducted any amount from my refund of fees that i have given to him

Pls help
What is the name of this consultancy, it would be helpful for others.

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all

Pls help
File a police complaint. I don't think he has created your profile. Start the process afresh and don't bother about the agent.

Best of luck!