+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Construction trades supervisors

Stephen Abu

Jan 4, 2024
Seeking a challenging position as construction trade supervisor to utilize my extensive construction experience and leadership skills in overseeing and coordinating various construction projects.
Dedicated to ensuring project efficiency, quality and safety through teamwork, communication and project supervisor.
Effective leadership skills are very crucial for supervising and directing construction crew,ensuring task are completed on time and with budget. I have skills in carpenter, electricals,plumbing and blocks laying.
My number and WhatsApp same, +233240208497
Email:abustephen67@gmail.com

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Seeking a challenging position as construction trade supervisor to utilize my extensive construction experience and leadership skills in overseeing and coordinating various construction projects.
Dedicated to ensuring project efficiency, quality and safety through teamwork, communication and project supervisor.
Effective leadership skills are very crucial for supervising and directing construction crew,ensuring task are completed on time and with budget. I have skills in carpenter, electricals,plumbing and blocks laying.
My number and WhatsApp same, +233240208497
Email:abustephen67@gmail.com
This is not a job site. Delete personal information.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How can I apply for working Visa
You need a job offer from an employer who has an LMIA. Employer has to show that they have tries to hire someone already able to work in Canada but could not find anyone. Due to higher interest rates many construction jobs are being paused so finding, especially supervisor roles, will likely be very difficult. Without Canadian experience you may struggle to get in at a leadership role depending on your background.