+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Consent and declaration of applicant

bajomi

Sep 6, 2017
Hi everyone,
In section 11 of the document checklist I checked the " I am not appointing a representative. Then in section 12
I checked the box of "Not applicable"
My question is, In the Consent and Declaration of Applicant, do I have to answer "Yes" in the consent to be contacted by CIC, or an organization at CIC's request, in the future?
And "Yes" also to Consent to release information for evaluation purposes?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Jonathan

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
I think it's personal but better maybe to say yes to all those things as it shows good disposition and it doesn't do anything to you.

bajomi

Sep 6, 2017
Hi Helena R,
Thank you with your reply. I have some more question. What are the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations(IRPR)?
Our application was returned because of the above reason.
If I answer "Yes" to all question in the Consent and Declaration of the Applicant, do I have to fill up a certain form?

bajomi

Sep 6, 2017
Hi Helena,
I mean we did not meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of IRPR, thats why our application was returned.
Where can I find the IRPR.
Thank again.

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Ok you'll need to be a bit more specific:

Under which category did you apply ? Did you apply as a regugee ?

bajomi

Sep 6, 2017
We apply for family sponsorship. My wife is Canadian citizen living in Canada. I am a US citizen living and working in US for about 14 years now. She will sponsor me as spouse. Our children are grown up and also Canadian citizen living in Canada.

Thanks again.