+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Sponsorship

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
She is a Family Doctor. Do you think maybe she can apply for a skilled worker?
She can take a look at Express Entry. But if she planned to move to Canada to be with you, she needs to be prepare to either have a steep climb to get qualify for her profession again or give up and start from scratch.

scy0017

Jan 16, 2019
She can take a look at Express Entry. But if she planned to move to Canada to be with you, she needs to be prepare to either have a steep climb to get qualify for her profession again or give up and start from scratch.

I know it will be tough for her. Thank you so much for your information @kcward7

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hello Guys!
I had been applied for conjugal sponsorship last year February 2018, everything was fine until they forwarded my application in visa office manila. Then decision made wad refused because of the immigration officer do not believe that the principal applicant is not my conjugal partner. I did not apply for appeal. My question is can I reapply again for the conjugal sponsorship?
when was the refusal letter came? is it after the medical?

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
no pre-arrival letter. I was approved as sponsor. Do u have same situation lile mine?.
same as conjugal applicant but we are heterosexual my sponsor was eligible and i received pre-arrival letter just waiting for PPR now.

scy0017

Jan 16, 2019
same as conjugal applicant but we are heterosexual my sponsor was eligible and i received pre-arrival letter just waiting for PPR now.
C

Congrats! Actually my forms was messed up- that is the reason why I refused. Where u from?

scy0017

Jan 16, 2019
from Philippines. Manila VO mabagal so im patiently waiting. How did you messed up your application? same sex kayo?
Yup. actuali yung sa akin I started the application Feb. Then March approved na ako for sponsorship. Then april request na sya for medical, after medical nya may hiningi ng form schedule A and yung police clearance, then sep 1st week lumabas na yung refusal. 3X kmi nagsend ng declaration. Guide mo nman ako please.

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yup. actuali yung sa akin I started the application Feb. Then March approved na ako for sponsorship. Then april request na sya for medical, after medical nya may hiningi ng form schedule A and yung police clearance, then sep 1st week lumabas na yung refusal. 3X kmi nagsend ng declaration. Guide mo nman ako please.
my mga bagong rule sa IRCC dapat before mag submit ng application nyo dapat complete my checklist doon sa website yung Schedule A at NBI clearance dapat andon na yun.

scy0017

Jan 16, 2019
my mga bagong rule sa IRCC dapat before mag submit ng application nyo dapat complete my checklist doon sa website yung Schedule A at NBI clearance dapat andon na yun.[/QUO
my mga bagong rule sa IRCC dapat before mag submit ng application nyo dapat complete my checklist doon sa website yung Schedule A at NBI clearance dapat andon na yun.

31chill

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anong grounds nyo to be consider as conjugal? Kayo lng nag ayos ng papel nyo?
hindi kami nag lawyer nag DIY lang kami dami naming na submit na proof na genuine yung relationship namin and then 3 letter from each person and combined yung affairs nyo