+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal sponsorship

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello po. Ako po pala si christine po. Andito po ako sa pilipinas tas may partner po ako na same sex po kame na nasa canada po siya ngayon. Canadian citizen na po siya dun. 1 year na po kame kaso po LDR po kame pero nag sama na lo kame ng 1month nung umuwi po siya dito sa pinas last december 2018 at ngayon uuwi po siya ng pinas ulit next year. Meron na po kame mga

Pictures, letters, remittance, proof of travel pero around pinas pa lang po. Tas ngayon balak po namin magbukas ng joint account dito sa pinas.

Tanung ko lang po ano po ba ang dapat namin gawin para makuha po niya ako at makapagpakasal po kame sa canada?
Please post your question in English in this English speaking forum , thanks

Carcilla

Oct 5, 2019
HI i’m christine and i’m from the philippines i have a girlfriend who lives in canada and she is already a canadian citizen there we’ve been in a couple for 1 year and were in long distance relationship. We would like to know what we can don for her to get me because same sex marriage is not legal here in the philippines.

We also have pictures, family pictures, conversations in facebook, remittance and were planning to open a joint account here in the philippines.

Carcilla

Oct 5, 2019
Hi @Jieanne . I have applied for conjugal sponsorship too and we are from the philippines. We have been together for 5 years. We tried for TRV first and was denied. It is a very good proof of immigration barrier because atleast she tried any means to come here. We sent our application last May 16 2018 . Got our AOR June 21 . Sponsorship approval June 27 . Medical request June 27 . Medical done July 3 . Medical passed July 5 . File transfer to manila July 5 . Now we are waiting for background check.

If you have questions. You can message me :) it will be nice to have someone to talk to in regards of the application.

Hi @m7313 i also planning to apply for that because my girlfriend is also in canada and she is a canadian citizen there, i just want to know how’s your application now?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
HI i’m christine and i’m from the philippines i have a girlfriend who lives in canada and she is already a canadian citizen there we’ve been in a couple for 1 year and were in long distance relationship. We would like to know what we can don for her to get me because same sex marriage is not legal here in the philippines.

We also have pictures, family pictures, conversations in facebook, remittance and were planning to open a joint account here in the philippines.
You will have to apply for a TRV. If you are denied the you can apply for conjugal sponsorship. If you are approved you would come to Canada and get married or come to live in Canada for a year and apply for common law sponsorship.

Carcilla

Oct 5, 2019
You will have to apply for a TRV. If you are denied the you can apply for conjugal sponsorship. If you are approved you would come to Canada and get married or come to live in Canada for a year and apply for common law sponsorship.

What will be the list of documents that i will need to prepare for applying TRV? And where i will submit it?

NARS002

Jul 21, 2019
Hello everyone. Can I join your GC in FB? Im in a same sex relationship also for almost 9 yrs. My partner is Filipina also who is already in Canada since 2012. We were already a couple for 2 yrs and a half before she migrated in Canada but was not able to live in one house bec. We were still students at that time. All in all we are already 7 yrs LDR. Actually, the original plan was to submit the sponsorship last 2016. Unfortunately she got really ill for years she went thru a lot of complications. Thank God that she's well now and is working Full time again and we're planning to push thru our application. I just applied a TRV last week. Can you help me pls? Thank you!!!

Carcilla

Oct 5, 2019
Hello everyone. Can I join your GC in FB? Im in a same sex relationship also for almost 9 yrs. My partner is Filipina also who is already in Canada since 2012. We were already a couple for 2 yrs and a half before she migrated in Canada but was not able to live in one house bec. We were still students at that time. All in all we are already 7 yrs LDR. Actually, the original plan was to submit the sponsorship last 2016. Unfortunately she got really ill for years she went thru a lot of complications. Thank God that she's well now and is working Full time again and we're planning to push thru our application. I just applied a TRV last week. Can you help me pls? Thank you!!!

Hi! I just wanna ask where did you submit your TRV application? And what documents did you prepared for it? Cause i’m planning to apply for TRV also.

Carcilla

Oct 5, 2019
By the way, I applied online. I did everything online.

Yes i already check it on google but gives me so many info and i get confuse on it. On that website that you give to me it show there about the documents for applying tourist visa to canada, is that the same for TRV?

Carcilla

Oct 5, 2019
H
Yes i already check it on google but gives me so many info and i get confuse on it. On that website that you give to me it show there about the documents for applying tourist visa to canada, is that the same for TRV?

Hi do you have messenger? So i can personally message you about it? My partner is the reason why i want to got to canada. She also a girl like me.

Ehrl

Aug 20, 2016
By the way, I applied online. I did everything online.
Hi NARS002, I would like to do the same thing. I am in a 11-yr relationship but was not able to declare her in my application, I was too afraid to complicate things. I had no one to ask questions back then. Now, id like to apply for a TRV so I can use it on Conjugal in case she will be denied with the TRV. My question, what is your reason why you're inviting your partner to visit Canada? You cant reason to get married, you will be automatically denied. Did you declare your partner as partner in the letter or as a friend?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi NARS002, I would like to do the same thing. I am in a 11-yr relationship but was not able to declare her in my application, I was too afraid to complicate things. I had no one to ask questions back then. Now, id like to apply for a TRV so I can use it on Conjugal in case she will be denied with the TRV. My question, what is your reason why you're inviting your partner to visit Canada? You cant reason to get married, you will be automatically denied. Did you declare your partner as partner in the letter or as a friend?
You have PR now and had been in a common-law relationship 11 years ago but did not declare your partner?

Ehrl

Aug 20, 2016
You have PR now and had been in a common-law relationship 11 years ago but did not declare your partner?
It is difficult back then. My family is not aware with my same sex relationship. I have no one to ask, no one to seek assistance. We never lived together. My friend who sponsored me never knew about my relationship. I went here as single, with high hopes not to complicate things... mostly my application. My goal back then is to be in Canada as PR. Now that I'm here, I'm taking the next step... to be able to bring my partner. I am hoping I could find possible answers here.