+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

conjugal partner visa please help me thanks...

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
joy16 said:
Actually the grounds I'm looking for conjugal sponsorship to apply is the fact that we do not see any progress for the next three years with his annulment... I am supporting them right now and I cannot have long vacations to stay there for 1 year...
That's totally fine, make sure your main reason is not that you have to stay in Canada to work but that it's illegal for you to live together in the Philippines and you could be sued for Concubinage. So you can't be common law, and the impediment to your marriage is an annulment case going nowhere.

joy16

Nov 27, 2012
He Steph C,

Thanks for the reply. How can you prove that in the application? can you tell me other things I can include to strengthen our application? especially he has a son that considered me as his mon since he was 3 years old.

jenbabs

Feb 22, 2012
joy16,

hi I think you should read story of mcm240906 search her name in marriage like or conjugal relationship forum... you have same situation and she got her visa.

jenbabs

Feb 22, 2012
  • [
    panDEmielle said:
    Hi everyone ,i need some help in here please give me more advices...
    I and my partner wanted to apply for a conjugal partner visa,.
    My partner is a canadian and i am filipina,. Me and my partner had a relationship since 2011 up to present.
    He visited me every year and we had some trips together,.Our means of communication is phone and internet. I had applied for tourist visa last oct 2011 but denied. And now I cannot marry my partner because I was married before and got separated but since no separation and divorce in philippines.I filed for annulment but the process is too long and no decision yet is given. So me and my partner had decided to apply for conjugal partner visa.Is it possible for me to be approved?. In the requirements we did not live together yet,. but he visited me every year to some few days because of the nature of his job and I cannot go and visit her also because I was already denied. And now I do not want into rushed marriages but we wanted to be together.In fact we celebrated the promised day like couple we had each other ring but no official testament it is just only to let everybody in my family know that we are like a marriage couple relationship Since I cannot marry my partner because I was once married. And other thing is my mother in law are willing to give and write a letter to the immigration as a support that our relationship is genuine. Please help me my scenario..thanks
    just read story of mcm240906....it's very inspiring with situation same like u.... just search her name in marriage like or conjugal partner forum.