+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conjugal Partner sponsorship

Setti

Mar 7, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have some questions about the Conjugal sponsorship. I really appreciate if you could give some advice.
I am currently living in USA and my partner is citizen of Canada. He is going to be my sponsor as Conjugal Partner. I was student in USA and I have to leave USA soon and there is no possibility for me to get the visitor visa to go to Canada.
My question is that if we submit the application while I am here in USA and then after two to three month I go back to my country that will make any problem in the process of application.
Do I need to notify CIC about my move?

The other question is about the proof of relationship letter.
Who should write this letter, me or my sponsor or both of us need to write a letter separately?

M

mikeymyke

Setti said:
Hi Guys,

there is no possibility for me to get the visitor visa to go to Canada
And why is that? You didnt even try to apply yet

Setti

Mar 7, 2017
I have already applied for visitor and student visa and they rejected my application because i could not satisfy the officer that i will leave Canada after my visa ends.

M

mikeymyke

What immigration barrier is there for your partner to marry you in your home country, or to live in your home country for a year to become common law?

Setti

Mar 7, 2017
I am from Iran and he is Canadian. he has some business in USA that needs to travel to USA commonly and if he travel or live in my country he wont be able to travel to USA easily late on.

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Setti said:
Hi Guys,

I have some questions about the Conjugal sponsorship. I really appreciate if you could give some advice.
I am currently living in USA and my partner is citizen of Canada. He is going to be my sponsor as Conjugal Partner. I was student in USA and I have to leave USA soon and there is no possibility for me to get the visitor visa to go to Canada.
My question is that if we submit the application while I am here in USA and then after two to three month I go back to my country that will make any problem in the process of application.
Do I need to notify CIC about my move?

The other question is about the proof of relationship letter.
Who should write this letter, me or my sponsor or both of us need to write a letter separately?
You don't qualify as conjugal. If you apply as conjugal your app will be rejected, guaranteed.

There is no immigration or legal barrier to him going to USA to live with you, or getting married.

If you have the legal capacity to get married anywhere in the world, that is what you're expected to do before applying for PR.

M

mikeymyke

There's no reason he couldn't just go to Iran and marry you there. Losing a job, not being able to travel later on, or not having enough money are not reasons to apply as conjugal