+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONGRATULATIONS

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Kind Attn: NewGirl_sk

I certainly don't want to claim points for that experience based on which I had applied. My apprehension is that I was pursuing full time M.C.A. course at the time when I had applied (Under Simplified Application Process wherein you had to apply using a simple three page form and you are in queue with waiting period exceeding 5 years) in May 2008. During that time new amendments were announced and I didn't qualify under the new set of guidelines and hence my application was returned. Since I just wanted to be in the queue, so I had hurriedly applied and I did mention in the application form that I had got 4 years of experience from May 2004 Till May 2008 and I didn't mention my MCA in the application form as any one could apply based on their graduation degree. I opted for the graduation degree as my highest completed education at that time and no where in the form there was a field to mention whether the experience of an applicant is full time or part time. Now, Do i have to show that experience also for which I didn't do any job and some body in my relation promised that he will be helping in arranging experience from a private company. I know its rather a complicated query, anyways plz guide...
Just to add to the above info, now I have applied for ECA for both my BCA as well as my MCA.
Hope, you got my message/doubts across.

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
fl_pie said:
"Make the January draw under Express Entry, HAL".
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I cannot do that".
(It must be going on for the whole week, that's why they can't announce the date)

Hjajajaj ... Great reference to 2001: space odessy..... Lmao

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
yes nightrocker, i didnt think of it as plagiarism i thought everyone did read it lol ....
i caught conversation on high advanced radio transmission system .....
Saucer 1 : Robot x Robot X i repeat issue ITA for applicant 2828371 Robot X:
Robot X : Saucer 1 ........ $$%#@#@$ Saucer 1 $@#$@@ Can you .... $$#43 I got a system failure I repeat I got a system failure.
Saucer 1 : Roger that.
Saucer 2: Robot X ......
Robot X: TO ALL SAUCERS I GOT SYSTEM FAILURE I REPEAT SYSTEM FAILURE PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT TILL I SELF RECOVER.
Saucers Union: Robot X we need direction we need direction we are running out of fuel.
Robot X: Flash lights into applicants make them forget everything about EE we got system failure I repeat
Saucers: Roger that. :mad:

hello ... what is expression of interest is about folks can anybody explain ? ::)

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
aspiringme said:

I certainly don't want to claim points for that experience based on which I had applied. My apprehension is that I was pursuing full time M.C.A. course at the time when I had applied (Under Simplified Application Process wherein you had to apply using a simple three page form and you are in queue with waiting period exceeding 5 years) in May 2008. During that time new amendments were announced and I didn't qualify under the new set of guidelines and hence my application was returned. Since I just wanted to be in the queue, so I had hurriedly applied and I did mention in the application form that I had got 4 years of experience from May 2004 Till May 2008 and I didn't mention my MCA in the application form as any one could apply based on their graduation degree. I opted for the graduation degree as my highest completed education at that time and no where in the form there was a field to mention whether the experience of an applicant is full time or part time. Now, Do i have to show that experience also for which I didn't do any job and some body in my relation promised that he will be helping in arranging experience from a private company. I know its rather a complicated query, anyways plz guide...
Just to add to the above info, now I have applied for ECA for both my BCA as well as my MCA.
Hope, you got my message/doubts across.
Ok, from what I understand, at that time you applied based on your part-time experience (but didn't mention it since there was no fulltime/parttime field to mention?)

If you did work part-time and can arrange for a reference letter, then you should mention the facts as they are.

I don't think that should be a problem. Also you will claiming your points based on your latest experience.

Others also please advice.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
hopeforthebest1 said:
yes nightrocker, i didnt think of it as plagiarism i thought everyone did read it lol ....
Robot X : Saucer 1 ........ $$%# @ # @ $ Saucer 1 $ @ #$ @ @ Can you .... $$#43 I got a system failure I repeat I got a system failure.
Robot X: TO ALL SAUCERS I GOT SYSTEM FAILURE I REPEAT SYSTEM FAILURE PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT TILL I SELF RECOVER.
Saucers Union: Robot X we need direction we need direction we are running out of fuel.
Robot X: Flash lights into applicants make them forget everything about EE we got system failure I repeat

hello ... what is expression of interest is about folks can anybody explain ? ::)
"mommy mommy, what's that thing stuck in the chimney?!"

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
newGirl_sk said:
"mommy mommy, what's that thing stuck in the chimney?!"
yes sweetheart .... ah ummmm nothing its just Santa trying to catch our unsecured wifi to check his ITA status, he has been here from end of December to end of January (now) unemployed.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
I was pursuing full time M.C.A. course and just to be in the queue I had applied based on my B.C.A. degree and four years of arranged work experience from 2004 till 2008. Now can I apply based on my M.C.A. degree and my banking experience post my M.C.A. course?

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
hopeforthebest1 said:
Robot X : Saucer 1 ........ $$%# @ # @ $ Saucer 1 $ @ #$ @ @ Can you .... $$#43 I got a system failure I repeat I got a system failure.

hahahaha you're so creative.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
aspiringme said:
I was pursuing full time M.C.A. course and just to be in the queue I had applied based on my B.C.A. degree and four years of arranged work experience from 2004 till 2008. Now can I apply based on my M.C.A. degree and my banking experience post my M.C.A. course?

Well, I don't see any other alternative. But that's just my opinion. Lets see what others have to say.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Thanks for the reply...

Can somebody do part time job along with pursuing full time education?

You mean there won't be any problem...

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
aspiringme said:
Thanks for the reply...

Can somebody do part time job along with pursuing full time education?

You mean there won't be any problem...
Hi aspiringme,

Check this

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=393&t=6

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
hopeforthebest1 said:
thats how it feel right now ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg
hahahaha... I am going to watch a movie, and hopefully by the end of movie I hope there will be new good information on CIC website FOR ALL.