+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CONGRATULATIONS

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
1.) My experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs.

2.) MY SECOND QUERY is related to my part time experience as a Web developer which I did mention in my previous application. But as there was no specific field related to Full Time/Part Time, Can that be considered as a misrepresentation on my part?

3.) MY ANOTHER QUERY: Now my present experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs. Further, I seek clarification regarding does experience have to be related to your filed of education, the mismatch which is applicable in my case.

Thanks in advance
Kindly clarify.

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
aspiringme said:
1.) My experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs.
Yes
2.) MY SECOND QUERY is related to my part time experience as a Web developer which I did mention in my previous application. But as there was no specific field related to Full Time/Part Time, Can that be considered as a misrepresentation on my part?
Not sure what you mean
3.) MY ANOTHER QUERY: Now my present experience is into the banking sector. However, my field of education is Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters in Computer Applications. Can I apply under Express Entry even though my experience is not related to my field of education. However, the duties or job responsibilities are matching with the duties of NOC Codes (0122, 6235, 6551, 6552) applicable to the banking/financial sector jobs. Further, I seek clarification regarding does experience have to be related to your filed of education, the mismatch which is applicable in my case.

No
Thanks in advance
Kindly clarify.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
aspiringme said:
you will apply under your experience NOC regardless of your education

it is misrepresentation unless you have a proof of it is full time job with the specified number of hours worked ... the reference letter

education is not related job expereince and NOC specially to CIC .... they dont care as long as you got proofs of your duties and WES ECA for education ... anyway ask experts again ... i said what i know
Thanks in advance
Kindly clarify.

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
This is with reference to my previous post:

I had earlier applied for the Permanent Immigration in the year 2008 when an old system of Federal Skilled Worker Class Simplified Application Process was in place. However, my application was returned as new amendments were introduced to the Canadian immigration system. I had applied at that time based on my graduation degree (Bachelor of Computer Applications) the course which I had completed in April, 2004. However, in the intervening period i.e. the period from May 2004 till May 2008 I was doing part time job as a Web Developer with a private company along with that I was pursuing my M.C.A. (Master Of Computer Applications) Full Time Course in the session 2005-2008. Since my completed education at that time was Bachelor's only, hence I opted for the Bachelor's degree in the education field of the simplified application form, and also, as there was no field to specify whether my experience was part time or full time, though in my case it was part time only.

Now, under the express entry system I want to apply based on my experience into the banking sector from May 2009 till date as an Officer (Branch Operations). Therefore, I seek your expert guidance and kindly suggest can I apply under the express entry system based on my Master's Degree which I did not mention in my previous application as it was not completed at that time and my present job experience. Is my misrepresentation in the previous application something which happened out of unawareness be construed an act of commission and withholding information.
Kindly clarify.

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
They say the EE DRAW will take place by a robot at midnight .... imagine the robot went crazy and decided to take over the world after high artificial intelligence self encoding happens .... too much technology is bad .

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
aspiringme said:
This is with reference to my previous post:

I had earlier applied for the Permanent Immigration in the year 2008 when an old system of Federal Skilled Worker Class Simplified Application Process was in place. However, my application was returned as new amendments were introduced to the Canadian immigration system. I had applied at that time based on my graduation degree (Bachelor of Computer Applications) the course which I had completed in April, 2004. However, in the intervening period i.e. the period from May 2004 till May 2008 I was doing part time job as a Web Developer with a private company along with that I was pursuing my M.C.A. (Master Of Computer Applications) Full Time Course in the session 2005-2008. Since my completed education at that time was Bachelor's only, hence I opted for the Bachelor's degree in the education field of the simplified application form, and also, as there was no field to specify whether my experience was part time or full time, though in my case it was part time only.

Now, under the express entry system I want to apply based on my experience into the banking sector from May 2009 till date as an Officer (Branch Operations). Therefore, I seek your expert guidance and kindly suggest can I apply under the express entry system based on my Master's Degree which I did not mention in my previous application as it was not completed at that time and my present job experience. Is my misrepresentation in the previous application something which happened out of unawareness be construed an act of commission and withholding information.
Kindly clarify.
You will be claiming only the experience after your Masters Degree as your primary occupation right?

In your work experience history, you can mention your past work experience under the relevant NOC for which you had applied earlier.

If I have understood your question correctly then its definitely not misrepresentation of information.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
hopeforthebest1 said:
They say the EE DRAW will take place by a robot at midnight .... imagine the robot went crazy and decided to take over the world after high artificial intelligence self encoding happens .... too much technology is bad .

Buddy you deserve an ITA just for that crazy imagination! :p

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
hopeforthebest1 said:
"Make the January draw under Express Entry, HAL".
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I cannot do that".
(It must be going on for the whole week, that's why they can't announce the date)

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
hopeforthebest1 said:
awww so cute ... thanks newgirl you deserve the biggest ITA as well ::)
Haha, thanks! do they come in sizes ? :D

But seriously! Come on CIC!! DRAW DRAW

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
fl_pie said:
"Make the January draw under Express Entry, HAL".
"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I cannot do that".
(It must be going on for the whole week, that's why they can't announce the date)
Haha obstinate ROBOT!! :D :D

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
robots and they are managed from flying saucers who are watching each one of us right now from above their homes .... to know if you deserve the ITA or not ... behave till you get one .... the flying saucer can be invisible or visible depending on the weather in ur town but most probably you will not they fly on high altitudes most of the time ... you can get on your house roof and try to inspect the saucer of yours ..... UFOs is not just random flying objects .... they are CIC agents.