+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion related to my work experience

kgaurav7645

Mar 27, 2024
Hello everyone,

I was doing Health care aid job NOC code (33102) from August 2023.
the title of job is part time but I have done more than 80 biweekly period.
My employer told me that he can write in experience letter as part time but along with he will provide the list of hours that I have worked.

my question is while making profile should I mention part time with 15 hours or part time job with 30 hours.
I am very confused and I dont mess up anything in EE profile.

Additionally, can two different part time jobs can be considered as equivalent to full time job experience.

kindly guide me accordingly.
Thanks

forevermore76

Star Member
May 19, 2024
Hello everyone,

I was doing Health care aid job NOC code (33102) from August 2023.
the title of job is part time but I have done more than 80 biweekly period.
My employer told me that he can write in experience letter as part time but along with he will provide the list of hours that I have worked.

my question is while making profile should I mention part time with 15 hours or part time job with 30 hours.
I am very confused and I dont mess up anything in EE profile.

Additionally, can two different part time jobs can be considered as equivalent to full time job experience.

kindly guide me accordingly.
Thanks
What is your status?

kgaurav7645

Mar 27, 2024
Hi
Thanks for link. According to link full time work experience means 30 hours per week.

So I am doing 30 hours consistently per week but title of my past time support counsellor.
I have quick question whether my part time is considered equivalent to full time
Work experience. If yes, should I make my health care occupation as primary job so that I can shortlisted in heath care draw in upcoming days