+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding VFS London office

ud.enliven

Feb 12, 2022
Dear friends:

I received the "Ready for Visa" e-mail last week and the e-mail requested for passport, photos to be sent to the VFS office in London as I am currently in the UK. I chose the two-way courier service with the VFS and paid 30£ for it. I also paid the Package transmission fee because my Biometrics were submitted in another country. It has been 4 days (8.2.2022) since I paid VFS, sent them a screenshot of payment and requested for two-way courier service but nobody has contacted me yet.

Is this normal? Does anyone know how long it takes and what is the process through which VFS contacts us? I have 3 weeks to send the documents so I am little worried. Also, can we go directly to the VFS office without appointment and just given them these documents rather than the courier? I am assuming appointment isn't necessary because I don't need to provide Biometrics at this stage.

Any information will be helpful. Thanks in advance.

ssuri93

Feb 26, 2022
Dear friends:

I received the "Ready for Visa" e-mail last week and the e-mail requested for passport, photos to be sent to the VFS office in London as I am currently in the UK. I chose the two-way courier service with the VFS and paid 30£ for it. I also paid the Package transmission fee because my Biometrics were submitted in another country. It has been 4 days (8.2.2022) since I paid VFS, sent them a screenshot of payment and requested for two-way courier service but nobody has contacted me yet.

Is this normal? Does anyone know how long it takes and what is the process through which VFS contacts us? I have 3 weeks to send the documents so I am little worried. Also, can we go directly to the VFS office without appointment and just given them these documents rather than the courier? I am assuming appointment isn't necessary because I don't need to provide Biometrics at this stage.

Any information will be helpful. Thanks in advance.
How did u submit ans whwt did you send

ud.enliven

Feb 12, 2022
Hi, yes, I e-mailed them several times and then called their customer care several times on different days. Eventually they figured out that I have already made payments. Then, they sent me the details on how to send the documents to them. I received it back with Visa within a week. If you have already made payments, just keep on reminding them that they need to arrange for the courier service so that documents can be picked up from you. Good luck.

kapbas

Apr 9, 2020
Hi, yes, I e-mailed them several times and then called their customer care several times on different days. Eventually they figured out that I have already made payments. Then, they sent me the details on how to send the documents to them. I received it back with Visa within a week. If you have already made payments, just keep on reminding them that they need to arrange for the courier service so that documents can be picked up from you. Good luck.
Hey, Do you know if I can courier the package to them by myself and just get the one way courier service from them so that it would be quicker?