+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding job NOC Code

mariyok

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Dear all
Last year I applied for SINP under OID, claiming points for NOC 0821 - Manager in Agriculture and sent job reference letter for my job duties for two companies in which one was government company and second was Private company but SINP assessed my NOC 0821 for govt company but for private company they assessed it as 8252- Agricultural and Related Service Contractors and Managers although job duties were absolutely same for both companies. Now when I sent my detailed job duties to NOC classification authority to judge my NOC they given me reply that my Job duties come under NOC 0821 - Manager in Agriculture. Now I want your suggestion whether should I apply again or not? Even I noticed that they define 8252 as Agricultural and Related Service Contractors and Managers although its exect definition given in sinp oasis and NOC 2011 and 2016 classification is as Agricultural service contractors .
I am little confused pl let me know should I apply again with attaching mail of NOC assessing authority canada.