+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion in PCC requiremets.

Amit1298

Dec 11, 2018
Auckland, New Zealand
NOC Code......
Hello Experts,

I have been living in New Zealand for the past 4 years.
I applied for Express Entry and got my ITA in November 2018.

I applied for New Zealand PCC on 28 November 2018 & Indian PCC on 7th December 2018 and I will most probably get them both by the end of december 2018, and I will submit all the documents to the canadian immigration by January 2019.

Now, the problem is that I am moving to India for good on 6th February 2019 because my NZ work visa expires.

WIll both my PCC's be deemed invalid if I move to India in February?

Regards,
Amit.

Aryabhatt

Dec 12, 2018
Hi all,

I am filling up the online application form for PCC, I currently reside in Bangalore and my passport was issued 2 years back in Delhi. However, at the last step when i click on submit it shows me a message "Please note that you will not be able to change the RPO after saving the application form details and will have to visit an Application Submission Centre (PSK/POPSK/Camp/DPC/SPC/CSC) which lies under the RPO Delhi chosen by you for this as well as other future applications filed using this account (User ID: XXXXX@XXXX.COM)." I have not made the payment yet as I am confused over this alert message. Does it mean I have to travel to Delhi PSK for PCC formalities?

Any guidance in this regard will be helpful - thanks