+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confusion between main applicant and spouse for CEC express entry

bhavs

Mar 9, 2014
hello experts
I started this process on 23 may 2015, got my invitation to apply for my permanent residency,but recently CIC requested for further information where instead of asking the main applicant's work experience they asked for my spouse addressing my name. Is it a mistake from their part.
The E-mail was addressed to me, but CIC was looking for my wife's detailed work experience by mixing hers with mine!
if anybody can suggest me what to do and if someone knows cic call centre number or email,as i have a short laps of time to submit , please.

audrey888

Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavs said:
hello experts
I started this process on 23 may 2015, got my invitation to apply for my permanent residency,but recently CIC requested for further information where instead of asking the main applicant's work experience they asked for my spouse addressing my name. Is it a mistake from their part.
The E-mail was addressed to me, but CIC was looking for my wife's detailed work experience by mixing hers with mine!
if anybody can suggest me what to do and if someone knows cic call centre number or email,as i have a short laps of time to submit , please.

Did you claim points from your wife's work experience?

bhavs

Mar 9, 2014
Hello people
Yes i claimed points for my wife as she is still working in my home country.But is that possible that CIC personnel get confused between main applicant who is obviously me and dependent ? The E-mail from CIC was directly addressed to me but information asked was regarding my past job and mentioned my wife's name instead of me which is kind of confusing and wired!
Advise please