+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion around names and addresses in Passport before creating Express Entry Profile

tdb_canada

May 3, 2017
The IELTS score for both me and my wife have come positive and we also have got the WES evaluation completed. Next I was planning to create the express entry profile, however I have this very funny problem -

My problem is a little unique around names and addresses in Passport which are not in sync with each other.

My Name is - Ted Davis Brooks
My wifes name before marriage was - Michelle Adams
After Marriage (as per marriage certificate) - Michelle Adams Brooks
Daughters Name - Rebella Brooks

Note - My wife will be the primary applicant as with her score we are getting more points.

So our 3 passports have the following information in them--

1) My Passport
My name - Ted Davis Brooks
Spouse - Michelle Adams Brooks
Address - My address

2) Wife's Passport
Her name - Michelle Adams
Spouse - BLANK
Address - Her parents home address

3) Daughters Passport
Mothers Name - Michelle Adams
Fathers Name - Ted Davis Brooks
Address - My Address

So basically the names and addresses are not in sync in all the three passports and my question is - Will it become an issue if I create an express entry profile with the current passport's status. I think this should be a problem however, I am not sure myself and need your expert opinion.

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Cheers
Ted

tdb_canada

May 3, 2017
Hello Experts,

Sorry forgot to mention I am from India.

Kindly provide me some clarification on this.

Thanks
Ted

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
The IELTS score for both me and my wife have come positive and we also have got the WES evaluation completed. Next I was planning to create the express entry profile, however I have this very funny problem -

My problem is a little unique around names and addresses in Passport which are not in sync with each other.

Note - My wife will be the primary applicant as with her score we are getting more points.

1) My Passport
Spouse - Michelle Adams Brooks
Address - My address

2) Wife's Passport
Spouse - BLANK
Address - Her parents home address

3) Daughters Passport
Address - My Address

So basically the names and addresses are not in sync in all the three passports and my question is - Will it become an issue if I create an express entry profile with the current passport's status. I think this should be a problem however, I am not sure myself and need your expert opinion.

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Cheers
Ted
AFAIK, there should not be any problem here in terms of Express Entry profile and PR application. However, you may face some issues when you apply for Indian PCC from PSK. If it is not much of trouble, you can get your wife's and daughter's passport updated with new information.

You can create your EE profile now and apply for a passport update as well. Once you receive the new passports, you can update the profile.

tdb_canada

May 3, 2017
Thanks Maverick28 for your expert help.

However what I was thinking was that as both IETLS Scorecard and WES report have Michelle Adams mentioned on them, I only get my marriage certificate updated and get her name corrected in my passport alone.

Any thoughts on this, this way all her documents will always stay intact and she being the primary would have nothing out of sync when we get the ITA.

Do you foresee any issues in this approach.

Thanks,
Ted

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017

1) My Passport
Spouse - Michelle Adams Brooks (This should match with her name in her own passport and in sync with marriage certificate)

Address - My address

2) Wife's Passport
Spouse - BLANK (Here you should get your name added in sync with your name in your passport and marriage certificate)

Address - Her parents home address Here should be the address where she currently stays. i.e your address

3) Daughters Passport (Mother and father name in child's passport should be in sync with names in your passports)
Address - My Address

You should get this all done as soon as possible before submitting your eAPR after getting ITA.

Please help me out.

Thanks in Advance !!!

Cheers
Ted