+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion about how to send PPR documents to New York VO

itsgp

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,
Looking for experts inputs.
This thread really helped in getting better insight on VFS process. However, I have couple of questions on the consent form(referred in below link).
Q#1 : There are 3 applicants(1Primary and 2 dependents). Should everyone sign the consent form ?
Q#2 : If dependent is minor, can one of the parent sign it or do we need to notarize ?

https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2LVFqatIwJhm9JEP5nqUYL/3c71a4a1468630ef0845c423a3cd41e2/ConsentForm_-TTS-English-IN-VAC-Final.pdf

Thanks in advance !

veemi002

Jan 28, 2022
Hi,

In ready for visa mail from IRCC, it was written that "
STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
"
"STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS
All required documents must be submitted in one single package."

So I adopted the following approach.
I made the payment to send two passports separately.
However, I used only one shipping label and sent two passports in one package.

How would VAC process this case?
Would VAC return the package without processing?
Did anyone face similar situation?
Hi, did you receive your PR successfully?

veemi002

Jan 28, 2022
Hi,
Looking for experts inputs.
This thread really helped in getting better insight on VFS process. However, I have couple of questions on the consent form(referred in below link).
Q#1 : There are 3 applicants(1Primary and 2 dependents). Should everyone sign the consent form ?
Q#2 : If dependent is minor, can one of the parent sign it or do we need to notarize ?

https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2LVFqatIwJhm9JEP5nqUYL/3c71a4a1468630ef0845c423a3cd41e2/ConsentForm_-TTS-English-IN-VAC-Final.pdf

Thanks in advance !
Hello, did you get the answers for your queries? I am also on similar situation. Did you sign on behalf of minor kid? also, did you prepare separate consent form for all applicants? Please share your experience.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
I sent out email to NY courier label email address yesterday and was waiting for response as mentioned in this group but today when I called VFS they informed that process has changed today and you need to submit request through portal now instead of email for getting shipping labels but currently our site is down. Any one aware of this new process?

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
I sent out email to NY courier label email address yesterday and was waiting for response as mentioned in this group but today when I called VFS they informed that process has changed today and you need to submit request through portal now instead of email for getting shipping labels but currently our site is down. Any one aware of this new process?
Hey! I also PPR to send passport to NY VAC. Did you understood the portal process?

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey! I also PPR to send passport to NY VAC. Did you understood the portal process?
Yes the process is straightforward just that for 3 days their new portal for label generation was down. But now its up and running and made things much simpler. Click on this link and first register and then login to apply for shipping labels and pay a fees. Download the confirmation receipt and labels. There will be a checklist in confirmation receipt make sure all documents are included before sending.

Documents you need to send are
1) PPR confirmation letter along with Annexure A
2) 2 signed copy of VFS consent forms
3) 2 photographs with one stamped as per the specifactions
4) Passport
5) shipping label/VFS confirmation receipt
6) Return label
7) Money order/cashier cheque for transmission fee of 22.80 if biometric given at any VAC other tham NY VAC.

Send these documents in an envelope using outbound label.

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
Your answer seems to be deleted. Not sure why?

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Your answer seems to be deleted. Not sure why?
I can see it in the thread. Can you refresh once else I will copy and paste it again.

Update - I just noticed this on my previous reply: This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors

hbk

Jan 28, 2022
I can see it in the thread. Can you refresh once else I will copy and paste it again.
I cannot see it here even after refreshing but I just saw it in email. So no worries. I am new to this forum so not sure if it is possible to DM you.

forthoseads

May 18, 2020
Hey, Do you have the link to that portal? I have already paid the fees but have not received shipping labels, its been more 7 working days now :( Customer service is of no use.

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey, Do you have the link to that portal? I have already paid the fees but have not received shipping labels, its been more 7 working days now :( Customer service is of no use.
I am little curious that how did you paid the fees? They introduced this new portal on 1st Feb and when to pay fee through this portal instantly label gets generated.